Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
ChubbyBelly

ChubbyBelly has said some nice things
Default coming out to my partner

Hello good people,

I would really like some help and advice about how to best come out to my lover about being into fat fetishism and my belly and being teased and all such wonderful stuff.

I feel very shy around telling her because she is really athletic and thin and wants to have a body as hard as steel and strives towards that.

I can see she is attracted to me. I am pretty soft, though also strong. I have a nice round belly and she does caress and touch it a lot, she knows how I react to that (with moans and melting). We have great sexual chemistry. But I have a need to be further out to her. With more, with everything. I want her to talk dirty to me, to call me chubby and poke my belly and tease me and squeeze me and I want to stop feeling like I have a secret from her.

If that's imporant, we are both women, I am 27, she is 35. We don't live together. We've been lovers for a few months now.

Please help?

M.
ChubbyBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suspect that the 'best way' depends so much on the two of you that it is pretty hard for strangers to give really useful advice.

One thing to keep in mind is that many FA really enjoy body contrasts--being thin and firm, while their lover is large and soft. Hencethe fact that your partner drives herself to be super toned doesn't mean that she wants you to be like that at all! At the same time, although she may like your body the way it is, she might feel a bit guilty about wanting to be so toned herself, but wanting you not to be. So she might appreciate the reassurance that you don't mind, as much as you would apreciate the reassurance that she doesn't mind.

Perhaps though, you could use that as a starting point for the conversation? (that her being so toned makes you feel a little insecure about your body). Once you get talking, and she probably reassures you that she likes your body as it is, perhaps you could introduce a few of things that you'd like to see her do to show her appreciation ("I'm glad you say you like my tummy. This might sound really silly, but I wish sometimes you'd poke it tell me how soft it is. I'd really like having you show me that way how you like it.")
Old 07-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad gave some good advice - having a casual conversation about contrast will let her know that you're thinking about it, and will give you the chance to express your thoughts on your body.

Then, if you have a list of several things that you'd like her to start doing, but you don't want to say everything at once, just pick the most innocuous thing and ask for that one first. After a while, it will be no big deal and then you can ask for the next thing (or maybe she'll just figure it out!).

Oh, and if you have any names you want her to call you, use them yourself. Joke about yourself and show her that those names are welcome.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things

All good advice here really just be honest with your girl. If she really loves you & wants to be with you she'll understand you. And if she doesn't understand she will try to My ex didn't quite understand my fetish but she loved me & embraced what I wanted from her & eventually she enjoyed it too. I know its hard to 'come out' about this fetish its not exactly considered 'normal' but remember that you are who you are & if this girl runs away from it when you tell her then she's not the 'one' best of luck!