Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Choco Tacos

Day before last, Jackie and I were at the grocery store. When we went by the freezer section, Jackie made a beeline toward a specific freezer case, announcing, "I'm buying Choco Tacos!"

Now I've heard about this ice cream treat, but have never tried it. Jackie told me, in fairly reverential tones I might add, all about the history of Choco Tacos. About how Taco Bell used to sell them, but doesn't anymore. And about how great they are. I am now curious.

But I'm also hesitating. I'm hesitating because she never came out and stated that I could share them with her. She never said I couldn't, either. So, I have several questions.

Is a Choco Taco really that good?

Should I try one?

If I do, will I be courting death by taking a fat woman's Choco Taco?

If so, is the experience worth the risk?

Please advise.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

buy your own choco-taco, never had one, but it soudnds good.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mmmmm they are good I bet she'd let you have one just so you'd be in on the experience.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We don't have them here, but several of my American friends swear by them.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I enjoy them, though the "shell" (which is actually a waffle cone) gets soggy or stale sometimes. Definitely worth a try, though, if you've never had one.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

There you go, that's your excuse. Gotta eat them fast before they go stale
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Day before last, Jackie and I were at the grocery store. When we went by the freezer section, Jackie made a beeline toward a specific freezer case, announcing, "I'm buying Choco Tacos!"

Now I've heard about this ice cream treat, but have never tried it. Jackie told me, in fairly reverential tones I might add, all about the history of Choco Tacos. About how Taco Bell used to sell them, but doesn't anymore. And about how great they are. I am now curious.

But I'm also hesitating. I'm hesitating because she never came out and stated that I could share them with her. She never said I couldn't, either. So, I have several questions.

Should I try one?

Please advise.
I think its worth trying one... The local taco chain (Taco Time) had them for awhile. However you will be courting death by taking one without having one to replace it with.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the end, I went the "ask permission first" route. You can tell she really loves me because she said yes without hesitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
I enjoy them, though the "shell" (which is actually a waffle cone) gets soggy or stale sometimes. Definitely worth a try, though, if you've never had one.
And this was my experience. A stale shell, which was hard to bite through. It was rather good, but nothing special and certainly not something transcendent. So I can now say I've had a Choco Taco. *checks item off his to do list*
Old 07-21-2011, 04:31 AM   #9
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post

Should I try one?

Please advise.
Choco Taco's are amazing! i think there really good and one of my favirote snacks.just seems there getting harder and harder to find in my area atleast for some reason.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #10
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post

yes this does happen sometimes,but there still yummy. lol
Old 07-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMFG Choco Tacos are so worth me having to take an extra diabetus pill!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #12
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I highly recommend buying your own or asking verrrrry nicely before you try to take a big lady's choco taco.

on that note...
TRY ONE they're friggin amazing
Old 07-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #13
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually the only time I have ever had a Choco Taco was years ago when I went to the local ToysRUs and they were in a vending machine in the front lobby portion of the store.

I was so excited by the idea, and it was good, but not my favorite ice cream treat.

I do think it was a great idea to have them right there where the kids could see them and bug their parents for one.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wasn't terribly thrilled by the choco tacos i've had. A coworker of my hubby had like 5 boxes of frozen confections that she gave him. (her hubby does something in the vending business) I had quite a few choco tacos and they were sort of meh. Might be because the shell was kind of chewy and stale.
I'm more of a caramel drumstick kind of girl too
Old 07-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I wasn't terribly thrilled by the choco tacos i've had. A coworker of my hubby had like 5 boxes of frozen confections that she gave him. (her hubby does something in the vending business) I had quite a few choco tacos and they were sort of meh. Might be because the shell was kind of chewy and stale.
I'm more of a caramel drumstick kind of girl too
They were stale. The only snack that tastes better stale is Butterfingers.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #16
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ooh, a choco taco! I haven't had one of those in a LONG time. But they are sooooooo good!