Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #76
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
I dated a fairly thin girl for very long time (5'3" and 120). I made me preference pretty clear from the start and she made her desire not to gain weight just as clear. It worked out well for a number of reasons.

1. I very rarely pressured her to gain, and when I did she knew I was kidding
2. I showed her alot of affection so that she never felt insecure
3. She totally rocked
4. She was confident in her weight enough that we could roleplay. (She'd make comments about being stuffed or how she had gained a pound of something).
5. Her weight fluctuated but, as I told her, I loved it when she gained weight and also when she lost weight because she was happy, so it was all good.

All that said, one of the reasons it ended was because I felt that I would prefer someone bigger.
If she totally rocked why did her being 120 pounds even matter? Seriously, why end a relationship with a girl who you're comfortable with because of her weight?

Granted this is only ONE reason and I don't know what the others are because that's none of my business. To me, if you meet someone really good their weight shouldn't matter.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #77
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
If she totally rocked why did her being 120 pounds even matter? Seriously, why end a relationship with a girl who you're comfortable with because of her weight?

Granted this is only ONE reason and I don't know what the others are because that's none of my business. To me, if you meet someone really good their weight shouldn't matter.
A little context...we dated from age 18 to 21. After graduating it was either commit to each other forever or split up. We were both too young to get married. She wanted to find a religious guy, I thought that maybe I would be more satisfied with someone bigger. It wasn't a reason to end the relationship, but it was a reason to think that maybe if I looked harder I could find someone who was a better match for me.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:54 PM   #78
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
A little context...we dated from age 18 to 21. After graduating it was either commit to each other forever or split up. We were both too young to get married. She wanted to find a religious guy, I thought that maybe I would be more satisfied with someone bigger. It wasn't a reason to end the relationship, but it was a reason to think that maybe if I looked harder I could find someone who was a better match for me.
I agree that committing that young is a very big gamble. You weren't a match however because she wanted a religious guy and you weren't it, had nothing to do with her size. Even if she weighed 350 pounds you still wouldn't have committed that young and you still weren't going to pick up a bible.

For example (and if this sounds like objectifying to anyone reading then stick it up your you know what because I'm making a point), back when I was a single there was this black girl at work who had a body that gives me goosebumps even now. However I could never ask her out because as stereotypical as it sounds, she really was from the "ghetto." All her friends dressed different than I, looked different than I and had different tastes than I. Even though she looked like a million bucks there would be no way she and I would have coexisted as a couple because we had virtually nothing in common. Even if we had bedtime ballyhoo, what were we going to talk about after?

The point I'm making is looks aren't everything. If you can find a match that you can have fun with, talk to about anything and laugh and cry with....why does it matter if that person is 120 pounds or 220 pounds?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #79
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I agree that committing that young is a very big gamble. You weren't a match however because she wanted a religious guy and you weren't it, had nothing to do with her size. Even if she weighed 350 pounds you still wouldn't have committed that young and you still weren't going to pick up a bible.

For example (and if this sounds like objectifying to anyone reading then stick it up your you know what because I'm making a point), back when I was a single there was this black girl at work who had a body that gives me goosebumps even now. However I could never ask her out because as stereotypical as it sounds, she really was from the "ghetto." All her friends dressed different than I, looked different than I and had different tastes than I. Even though she looked like a million bucks there would be no way she and I would have coexisted as a couple because we had virtually nothing in common. Even if we had bedtime ballyhoo, what were we going to talk about after?

The point I'm making is looks aren't everything. If you can find a match that you can have fun with, talk to about anything and laugh and cry with....why does it matter if that person is 120 pounds or 220 pounds?
It matters because I'm human. As much as I'd like to just find someone who was an intellectual match for me, I also need to satisfy myself sexually. The relationship was good while it lasted, but I was growing restless with her persistent thinness and in the long term that might have been a problem for us.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #80
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
It matters because I'm human. As much as I'd like to just find someone who was an intellectual match for me, I also need to satisfy myself sexually. The relationship was good while it lasted, but I was growing restless with her persistent thinness and in the long term that might have been a problem for us.
Well I respect you for honesty. Hope you can find someone who's as fat as she is awesome.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #81
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huge View Post
This is a question for all the male (or female) FA's who have dated thinner members of the opposite sex. Has you're preference for fatness ever put a strain on your relationship? Did he/she feel insecure because of their body type after discovering your preference? I'm currently dating a girl who i believe is extremely beautiful, but sometimes she gets upset that i find bigger girls attractive. I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times on here but any stories/ advice would be greatly appreciated!
Haven't read that you love this extremely beautiful girl that is apparent thin. You wrote you find bigger girls attractive.
So, I wonder why are you dating this girl? What makes this girl extremely beautiful? Means "extremely beautiful", Non-FAs find she desirable?
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #82
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you know, Patty from the millionaire matchmaker said, and she is right...if the penis doesnt rise, she isnt the girl for you...physical attraction is not only what draws a man in, but keeps him there, so, good for you, for going with what you know works for you...you saved both of yourselves some heartache.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #83
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is a question for all the male (or female) FA's who have dated thinner members of the opposite sex. Has you're preference for fatness ever put a strain on your relationship? Did he/she feel insecure because of their body type after discovering your preference? I'm currently dating a girl who i believe is extremely beautiful, but sometimes she gets upset that i find bigger girls attractive. I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times on here but any stories/ advice would be greatly appreciated!
There are a couple of issues here.

One is your taste and preference. None of us determines what we react to and what attracts us. That is simply so. Now, as far as I am concerned, it makes eminent sense to seek out as your partner someone who appeals to you in every way. If not, there's a dissonance, and there probably will always be a dissonance.

Second, few people in a relationship enjoy hearing that you find someone else (more) attractive. We often feel compelled to blurt out such observations, but there is rarely ever an upside to it.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #84
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
To some people, FAs and non-FAs alike, weight doesn't matter. To some, it does. If it doesn't, then a person could likely be very happy with a partner who is fat or thin. If it does matter, then I think it's dishonest and unethical to continue the relationship under a false pretense of attraction when there is little or none.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #85
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not going to give up the life I have for anything, but if circumstances were different or (god forbid) to change, I'd like to see what it would be like with a thin FFA and be the fetishized one. Might be empowering or ???
Old 05-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #86
hal84

hal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticedhal84 never has a post go unnoticed

I have dated slim girls, BBW, SSBBW, it's all good as long as I like them and they give me something more then just mere sex. I do have a prefernce for bigger girls, but I'm not going to down-grade my time with the skinny ones based on pure physical features. I think that anyone can be attracted to larger or smaller based on the personality and the way they hold themselves. But I would rather be with alittle bigger if given the option.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:09 AM   #87
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
At first I wasn't sure...I was very attracted to her but I hadn't dated someone under 200 lbs in a very long time (10+ years), and this girl was all of 105 lbs. She had natural a sexiness that just captivated me. So it ended up working very well. I later found out she used to be 200+ lbs, I totally could not believe it. I have a bit of a size contrast fetish too so her being 5'3" and super tiny to me turned me on too.

More to the question, though was in fact the opposite for me. I was with a lager woman who did not understand I'm bisizual, and tiny really turns me on too. I wish I had good advice, but that relationship did not last or end well. I now understand that she had a lot of imagine issues. She has since done WLS. I think she looks better bigger, but she is at least happy with herself now, and it really shows. I certainly wouldn't suggest fixing her. The only thing you can do is probably keep it to your self....hell you might be better off to play the, "Men are pigs card" and just let her think you love all women.

Last edited by escapist; 06-17-2010 at 03:37 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #88
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Cool Of Course!

Quote:
It's only natural that being a Fat Admirer can put a strain on a relationship, particularly a relationship dealing with a thin woman or man. I think that's one of the primary reasons that FAs have a hard time coming "out of the closet" in the first place. It's one thing to be a Fat Admirer and date a genuinely fat girl, it's something entirely different to actually PREFER a full figure while dating someone "normal" or even thin. Once you tell the thin person you're dating that you'd find them even MORE attractive as a fat girl, the fear on their part has to be that at some point you'll act out your fantasy on them. Now, if they harbor a desire to GET fat, now you've got something fantastic. But if the girl wants to remain thin, the relationship is doomed to failure.
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:06 PM   #89
Giblon

Location: I'm from a little state in the midwest called... Ohio. Ha!
Giblon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
Once you tell the thin person you're dating that you'd find them even MORE attractive as a fat girl, the fear on their part has to be that at some point you'll act out your fantasy on them. Now, if they harbor a desire to GET fat, now you've got something fantastic. But if the girl wants to remain thin, the relationship is doomed to failure.
I think it makes things even worse if she/he was fat before lost weight. For them, it was probably an entirely negative experience, and if anything they tend to be the most zealous anti-fat people around. What REALLY sucks is when you can't help but say that you would like to see them like that, and get an awful response.
Giblon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:14 PM   #90
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I never actually dated a thin woman, but over the years when single there were a few I got to know well enough to say I'd loved to have dated them. Yes, I prefer larger women...I also prefer women with dark hair...and dark eyes. I married a BBW with dark hair....and sparkling green (almost golden) eyes. In the end personality trumps all other preferences for me.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #91
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I just spent a weekend with a tall, thin girl (approximately 5'6'' and around 120-125 pounds) and had a fantastic time. Really, while curves are a big appeal to me, I've never felt turned off by a thin woman unless she was cliche supermodel thin.

Then again, I tend to find that bigger women are something I'm attracted to when I'm, say, looking at pictures, while in real life my tastes are much more varied and diverse.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #92
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As FAs, fat is what makes US happy, so that is what we seek out. However, when you are in love you are often more concerned with what makes your partner happy, and compromise on some of your own wants.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #93
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I have actually never dated a thin girl, but my 'preference for fatness' did put a strain on my relationship with my ex because she really hated being big and got WLS band. She told me she looks in the mirror and just hates the way she looks no matter what she does or what I said. Luckily, my other half isn't like that she loves it everytime I tell her she's beautiful and VERY SEXY .

Its annoying cause I've never been with a skinny girl, so on some level I want to just cause I haven't experienced it, but I KNOW that its not for me haha.

Anyway, The OP started this back in 2009, so I obviously can't give any immediate advice haha. Nevertheless I do have some advice for other people. My gf isn't the biggest girl there is, she isn't 600lbs+ 700lbs+ 800 etc but its not all about size. She's awesome, she's got the body shape I love, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen, and without getting into details (bedroom etc lol) she's generally better for me than anyone else . I suggest if your gf is worried about you looking at bigger girls, tell her how she's perfect for you.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote