Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-11-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default any FAs have a weight reduction fantasy?

So, I've been around the fat sexuality block a number of times ("Hey, how you doin', fatty?"), and don't think I've seen anybody talk about fantasies involoving their partner shrinking, whetner permanently, or cycling.

In other words, do any FAs (or others) get turned on by fat people getting smaller? I would imagine there must be some of that out there, who find the process hot, who get off on the whole transformation, and not just as a means to an end, that end being a thin 'typically attractive' person.

Also, are there FAs who find cycling hot-who find both weight loss and weight gain hot, and play around with both?

Let me be clear, I'm not asking about people who find thin people attractive and not fat people, and are just into weight loss because it will get them to the type of body they find attractive. I want to know if there are FAs who have the same range of turn-ons about bodies getting smaller, and perhaps even slim, that a lot of FAs talk about when it comes to fat and weight gain.

Let me also be clear that I know that not all FAs are into body changes of any kind, and do not get turned on by the whole realm of how fat comes to be on a partner, that some of them just like fat bodies as they find them and their fat sexuality does not dip into other aspects of fat sexuality.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Probably not quite what you were thinking of, but I have quite a few fantasies that have people choosing to go to some extreme in size (whatever is extreme to them), then dropping back to a more of a live happily ever after (for them) type of weight).
Old 07-12-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for the response, Tad. I imagine there are a fair amount of examples of that in the library, since it sounds a bit sci-fi to me (or Willy Wonka-ish, )
Old 07-12-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, no, I wasn't talking about unrealistic....more like young couple both being into gaining getting up to a size where daily activities are a real challenge....then deciding that they'd like to have kids and managing to lose down to a size where that is more practical, while still being quite fat.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:11 AM   #5
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Oh, no, I wasn't talking about unrealistic....more like young couple both being into gaining getting up to a size where daily activities are a real challenge....then deciding that they'd like to have kids and managing to lose down to a size where that is more practical, while still being quite fat.
Oh, OK, I got you. Those sound very interesting, and I wonder, are they scenarios that focus on both the weight gain and the weight loss, or is one side more prevalent than the other?
Old 07-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #6
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's no attraction in weight loss for me, though some fantasies that involve it as a side-effect are as such:

(1) A scenario in which a woman can changer her weight/size at will.

or

(2) A scenario in which a woman's weight/size is proportional to her sexual arousal. Usually the idea is a decently chubby girl (say...250-ish lbs?) who plumps up during the act, gains up to SSBBW size approaching orgasm, and when she climaxes she VERY quickly shoots to/past immobility. And then when sexytime is over she shrinks back down to normal in time to get out of bed in the morning with no evidence of what happened present besides maybe a wrecked bed. Or something like that.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Oh, OK, I got you. Those sound very interesting, and I wonder, are they scenarios that focus on both the weight gain and the weight loss, or is one side more prevalent than the other?
In all honesty, when I’m building up a fantasy scenario, most of the work goes into setting the starting conditions, then exploring how it is that they both gradually come to accept, enjoy, and celebrate fat in some way. It is that part which engages me most. It is sort of an 80/20 sort of thing, where 80% of the effort goes into 20% of the story arc.

Then the whole enjoying eating and growing without restraint, then figuring out how to combine those desires with the life they want to live, takes maybe only 20% of the whole mental cycles. In some ways the whole longer term growth then losing is sort of like an extended dénouement, just exploring the implications of accepting their desires, given who I’ve determined the characters to be. I do enjoy thinking through both parts, although here too I probably focus more on the inflexion point where the decision to moderate things is made, and the first steps at making lifestyle changes, than on the longer process.

I guess it is when people change direction that I find most interesting, compared to travelling in a more or less straight line.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #8
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think everyone looks their best at their heaviest. I don't think everyone looks best at their thinnest either. It depends on the person.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I think most FA's move more towards weight gain with Feederism.

But you have just reminded me that back in late 2009 I started a thread http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo....php?p=1274968 I was talking about how a 550lb SSBBW I knew had lost a bit of weight and she lost it in all the right places (Her body shape changed and gained more curves from her 30-40lb weight loss).
I also remember most people had no idea what I was talking about because I didn't word it right lol. Still grateful to AnnMarie and Green Eyed Fairy for correcting my rubbish writing skills haha

It isn't a weight reduction fantasy but it's an example of how a Big Girl could get sexier with a little weight loss.
e.g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My back/waist got a bit smaller...hence making my bottom half/bum look a little bigger.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote