Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #76
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just wanna warn you guys to be careful. There's been reports lately of things being laced in weed like crazy and sending a lot of people into the hospital. Some with evwen flesh eating disease. So Be sure you really do trust your source so that nothing bad happens.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #77
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I've decided I may as well be a walking stoner stereotype, so I've begun to dread my hair
!!!!ZOMG!!!!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #78
wtchmel

wtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I do feel more at ease around people when I'm on it. Like I don't care if they see flabby arms or whatever, and they e d up not caring either. .
I have the complete opposite effect from weed, and envy those that have your experience. FOr some reason when i smoked, i get anxious, and uber insecure, which is not like me. For instance, the other day, my son was smoking in the living room next to me, i got a contact, and I immediatly went to that 'place' in my mind of insecurity, and kept thinking, "hmmm, i 'should' go and put on a bra" (i was wearing a tshirt with no bra, which is how i am 24/7 when i'm at home). I don't know why it effects me like this. I also have had health anxiety ever since I smoked some really good shit back in the late eighties.That time I smoked, had my first anxiety attack, thought I was dying, and ever since then i have suffered from anxiety. Weird.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #79
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wtchmel, that does sound pretty strange. Perhaps it's the strain that's available to you? I know that different strains have different effects. Like how a perticular exotic will have me feelin frisky, another feeling hungry, and a different one feeling dreamy, etc. Usually the effects will be generally different if using different types. But you're not the first I've heard of who feels anxious/self-conscious on it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #80
randomjenerator
Mind the Lexical Gap

randomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized rep

Anxiety and paranoia are definitely not uncommon reactions to have when using. Even people who have smoked for years can have it happen. I certainly have. Plus, once you've triggered it once, you are likely to trigger it again just because you FEAR it happening.

Go to any marijuana forum and you'll see threads dedicated to this topic with lots of stories about people's bad experiences.

For some people, it's just not worth that...which is completely understandable. Anxiety attacks for any reason just flat out suck.
randomjenerator is offline   Reply With Quote