Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Long time, no see!

I've missed you!

I know every six months or so I try to come back here, only to get pulled away into other things, but you're gonna see a lot more of me soon enough. :D I'm planning on moving back down to Southern California soon, and will be in an apartment with a friend, and...

I'm ready to get back into modeling again! :D

I will finally have the time and space to dedicate to this passion I've had to put off for way too long! My room mate is a big girl too and she's also interested in getting into modeling. I'm super excited.

Still debating on how I wanna go about doing it though. I really, really want my own site, or even a joint site with my friend. At the very least we'll be doing some sets together. :) I absolutely loved my time with BigCuties, but I'd really like a little more freedom to schedule things like members-only cam shows, a blog, private chats, and things like that. Stuff that I can update and control. It would be a lot more work on my part, but more profit I think too, and though the money never meant much to me last time I did this, unfortunately now I'm really facing the big wide world where it's eat or get eaten lol. I dunno, what do you guys think?

I'd probably wanna at least hire someone to edit blemishes from photos. That part is a pain in the ass lol.

Anyway, I'm a still a giver at the heart of it. :) To start things off right, here's some photos I just *had* to take last night before bed. The furry thing in some of them is my cat, Willow. :) Of course when I get my apartment and everything I'll have a photographer and I'll be able to take much higher quality photos, even better than the ones I've posted before. I've never been real good with the timer. :P

readyforbed6 by Aurora BBW, on Flickr

As you can see, I'm still fat. ;) Maybe a little less so (getting your gall bladder removed can have that effect), but I still got lots of wobble! Can't wait to get back down to that delicious California food.

More pics here! http://www.flickr.com/photos/aurorabbw/

Wish me luck guys! I gotta start saving my pennies for this move and hopefully I'll make it down there before November. :) So exciting!

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome back. Your pic set is lovely. Like your round tummy. I'll hope you make a new future as gaining model...
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So great to see you back!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You promise you're going to stay this time? Every time you come back, you disappear again, and it makes me sad. I do want to keep talking to my awesome friend Aurora, y'know.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
You promise you're going to stay this time? Every time you come back, you disappear again, and it makes me sad. I do want to keep talking to my awesome friend Aurora, y'know.
Because I'm sure that every time she has to go away she's more concerned with one ass-kisser than any of her own needs.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #6
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a fellow FatNats alum, it's nice to see you here again!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Great to see you back, and as beautiful as ever! About a week ago I happened to see a video clip of you playing with your belly from a few years ago, and I wondered, "What ever happened to Aurora?" Now we all know!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #8
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Good Luck Aurora

Great to see you return. You are definitely model quality and should have your own site given your beautiful face and fantastic figure. This picture alone confirms it. Your belly is lucious. I have always enjoyed your positive attitude toward weight gain and being fat. Good luck and please don't be a stranger.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Because I'm sure that every time she has to go away she's more concerned with one ass-kisser than any of her own needs.
Really hate to do this but c'mon......was that needed?

Welcome back Aurora, hope you feel as good as you look.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Welcome back. Your pic set is lovely. Like your round tummy. I'll hope you make a new future as gaining model...
<3 Henk
Hehe thanks! I'm never gonna be a hard core gainer again (but ohhhh how I miss it), but I'm bound to put a few pounds back on just because it comes with the territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
So great to see you back!
Thanks! Great to see you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
*pat pats* I'm gonna try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
As a fellow FatNats alum, it's nice to see you here again!
Heck yes! That's where it all began...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Great to see you back, and as beautiful as ever! About a week ago I happened to see a video clip of you playing with your belly from a few years ago, and I wondered, "What ever happened to Aurora?" Now we all know!

Brenda
Thanks! Yeah, there are still clips floating around lol. I've never been too far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Great to see you return. You are definitely model quality and should have your own site given your beautiful face and fantastic figure. This picture alone confirms it. Your belly is lucious. I have always enjoyed your positive attitude toward weight gain and being fat. Good luck and please don't be a stranger.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Welcome back Aurora, hope you feel as good as you look.
I feel really good. I originally had to leave for a variety of reasons, but one of them was some medical issues. I'm happy to say they've all been pretty much resolved. Thanks for the warm welcome back!

~Aurora
Old 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #11
ExpandingHorizons

ExpandingHorizons can now change their title

Man, I have wondered where you have been after a few years of disappearance. I'm really glad you are doing swell and everything. Keep it up, girl!

By the way, California rocks!
ExpandingHorizons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #12
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Cali is pretty awesome. I spent almost two years there and I'm itching to get back, though home will always be northern MN.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
ExpandingHorizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Cali is pretty awesome. I spent almost two years there and I'm itching to get back, though home will always be northern MN.
Haha...we are on the opposite. I am inching going back to California as it's always my home.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Well, you are in Iowa lol. I'd never wanna live there. So much flat farmland ugh! I need my big forests and lakes and hills. <3
Old 07-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #15
ExpandingHorizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Well, you are in Iowa lol. I'd never wanna live there. So much flat farmland ugh! I need my big forests and lakes and hills. <3
I ended up here for my love not because I wanted to live here. Are ya forgetting the frigid cold winters in Minnesota and Iowa? I hate it very much LOL. You gotta be nuts enough to love the winters lol
Old 07-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Yeah, the winters wear on you after a while. But I'm gonna miss the snow!
Old 07-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #17
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm glad your coming back. I miss your modeling so much.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #18
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Welcome back! Missed ya much.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I'm glad your coming back. I miss your modeling so much.
I can't wait to start back up! Planning to open a new site come November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Welcome back! Missed ya much.
Thanks Tot! You too!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well there is a friend of mine i haven't seen in a very long time indeed! How are you doing Aurora? Glad to hear you are doing well and I do wish you the best of luck getting back down to Cali!! I am so glad to see you back around and I definitely missed you tons! Hope to catch up soon and chat. I am still around on YIM if you have my info if not i can pm you that. Hope you are having a great night so far! You look amazingly beautiful by the way! Definitely breathtaking!! So very happy and glad you are back around here and Welcome back hun!! Big Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #21
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome back, hunnie!

HUgs

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #22
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Glad to have you back, I missed you to. I think a site would be good. Love that belly and hope you start gaining again.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #23
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Well there is a friend of mine i haven't seen in a very long time indeed! How are you doing Aurora? Glad to hear you are doing well and I do wish you the best of luck getting back down to Cali!! I am so glad to see you back around and I definitely missed you tons! Hope to catch up soon and chat. I am still around on YIM if you have my info if not i can pm you that. Hope you are having a great night so far! You look amazingly beautiful by the way! Definitely breathtaking!! So very happy and glad you are back around here and Welcome back hun!! Big Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
Hey Derek! I am doing very well, hope you are too! I'm not on IMs much anymore just 'cause I've been so busy. But thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Welcome back, hunnie!

HUgs

DEnnis
Thanks so much hon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
Glad to have you back, I missed you to. I think a site would be good. Love that belly and hope you start gaining again.
Hehe thanks. I'm sure to pudge up a little bit once I get a site going.