Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question Who Would Jesus Feed?

LOL was Jesus a Feeder? I mean look at those loaves and fishes. Had he lived, Galilee would've been chockfull of Big Gals.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Little Town

Bethlehem would've been full of Bettie Pumpkins.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh Ned.............
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Cool Anointeth

The Mount of Olives would've been just The Pits
Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 AM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm Thinking...

I'm thinking Jesus would feed people, as unto The Lord, not too little, not too much, but the right amount and kinds of food to promote best life.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Exclamation Moderation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I'm thinking Jesus would feed people, as unto The Lord, not too little, not too much, but the right amount and kinds of food to promote best life.
LOL that's probably accurate. Hell here I come.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everyone.

But he wouldn't tell them how much to weigh, act skeevy or try to feel their bellies.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Everyone.

But he wouldn't tell them how much to weigh, act skeevy or try to feel their bellies.
And, praise God, there's no height/weight chart, nor BMI calculator in the bible, either!

Old 07-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag View Post
Hell here I come.
Do you feed people to promote worst life, Ned? I don't follow.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Probably people in Somalia.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
JulianDW

JulianDW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJulianDW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJulianDW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
And, praise God, there's no height/weight chart, nor BMI calculator in the bible, either!
lol I don't even want to think about what that would ensue...
JulianDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Me Neither

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianDW View Post
lol I don't even want to think about what that would ensue...
Woo!!!, me neither, since so many "christians", these days, define obesity as gluttony and thinness as "holy"!

When I think about it, though, I wonder how the disciples could have ever survived the famines, tortures, imprisonments, starvation, and even a boiling in oil,that they were written to have survived, aside a mighty miracle of God, had they been underfed to today's "holy" standards of leanness!

Last edited by imfree; 07-21-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Edited to be more accurate.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #13
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Woo!!!, me neither, since so many "christians", these days, define obesity as gluttony and thinness as "holy"!

When I think about it, though, I wonder how the disciples could have ever survived the famines, tortures, imprisonments, starvation, and even a boiling in oil,that they were written to have survived, aside a mighty miracle of God, had they been underfed to today's "holy" standards of leanness!
maybe they were just healthy.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default I Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
maybe they were just healthy.
They had to have been healthy, for sure! There's probably a lot of unhealthy attitudes about body weight, these days.

I'm also thinking there's enough Grace to cover a lot of middle ground between weight extremes, too.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My cousin's name is Jesus. And he likes to feed animals.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:59 PM   #16
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
Probably people in Somalia.
That is my answer. So sad what is going on there now.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Cool Woulds

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
That is my answer. So sad what is going on there now.
Well see those folks are Muslims so that's a different Stairway to Heaven.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #18
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha...Jesus loves them all!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #19
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Haha...Jesus loves them all!
Haha, Jesus never let religion get in the way of doing right.to Jesus.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #20
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Lightning strikes

I swear, the moment I clicked on this thread a brief but biblical hailstorm ensued.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #21
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Doesn't matter who Jesus would feed, back then people walked everywhere. Ever hear of a fat apostle? (pleeeeaase somebody get this reference)
Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #22
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Doesn't matter who Jesus would feed, back then people walked everywhere. Ever hear of a fat apostle? (pleeeeaase somebody get this reference)
True! Even if the loaves and fishes was the largest feeding ever, one must remember that the multitude of 5000 had walked days, presumably without eating, before "being fed to being full". The Lord fed them so they wouldn't be faint, as they'd be rather hypoglycemic after such a long walk.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #23
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Jay & Silent Bob right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #24
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Rufus, the thirteenth apostle, in Dogma made that little fat apostle statement.

Last edited by Isa; 08-02-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #25
Bananaspills

Bananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 club

I got that reference! Dogma is oneof my favourite films
Bananaspills is offline   Reply With Quote