Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-09-2011, 07:29 AM   #101
Phaddy

Phaddy has said some nice things

Thanks, that looks like the same Winnie Winkle, but in a much earlier series. I would have been reading those comics in the early 1960s.
Phaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #102
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I figured it out in Jr HS that the bigger boys had tons more personality.
One boy named Jake caught my eye.He was really cute and cuddly so I HAD to sit next to him.
We talked about everything from girls/boys in class to music,art etc.
He was really smart but very shy so I had to work on him to get him to open up.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #103
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I actually figured this out fairly early on in elementary school, though I didn't know what it was called (mind you, I didn't really start dating until my last year of high school).

Mrs. Nitahara's 6th grade class had a larger boy in it named Reggie. One day Reggie was just sitting there by the handball courts. I could see his ass crack and it was glorious.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #104
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

I've pretty much always known I've liked big girls for as long as I've been attracted to women. Funnily enough, though, I wasn't positive about my attraction to thin girls until I was older. I do have a strong preference for big girls, but some girls can indeed pull off that thin thing.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #105
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

Id say I always had a curiousity as a teenager. Most girls I dated then were always on the curvy side. I rarely dated skinny girls. I came out as an FA in my 20s.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #106
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

I seem to remember quite early on finding rounder girls far more attractive. . I used to think I was "odd", but as time passed I realized there were others with the same "preference" I have. . It's a blessing to be attracted to bbw and ssbbw, in my humble opinion.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:00 AM   #107
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default when I was about 11 or 12

When I was a kid some of my friends mothers were fat and I used to look at their fat and wonder how it looked naked and what it felt like, and one lady on my paper route used to lay out in the sun in her bikini and she was at least 250lbs or more, and this drove me bannanas! I used to linger around delivering her paper and was awestruck at the very sight of her. My first gf was a small bbw and I knew I was in my element when I found myself more attracted to her pot belly and rolls of fat than her huge chest and she was completely puzzled at why I spent more time playing with her fat belly than her massive chest. She wasn't very pleased about it at first, but she let me continue to play with her fat and the rest is history.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:56 AM   #108
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I discovered I was attracted to big guys as a senior in high school. My first love, Tony was about 5'10", 250 lbs. not big but not exactly a skinny guy either. After that up, until I was about 25 or so the guys were average sized until I met TJ and I have to say he's the one that really made up my mind for sure. Since then there have been a few above average size and one that started out as a skinny guy. The current guy is a SSBHM and proud of it.