Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What Are You EATING right now?

Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream. MMMMMM....

.....passing big,full bowls to anyone who even dares to say "nothing".....

HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:02 PM   #2
swamptoad
Happy Guy

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

A Giant Pop-Ice Popsicle. (Green)

swamptoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
missaf
Master Member

missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rib-Eye - Pan seared with garlic/peppercorns
Broccoli Basil pasta salad
French Bread - roasted garlic on top
Shallot/Garlic mushrooms
Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade
Saut'd Sugar snap peas
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #4
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!
fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

a fuji apple
Old 07-04-2006, 03:38 PM   #5
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Salted cashews, almonds and macadamia nuts.

Diet coke
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, thanks to Missaf I had to go get something else.

...... Now eating homemade linguini with homemade marinara and grated parmesan cheese....
Old 07-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #7
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dove smooth milk chocolate with almond candy bar....yummy
Old 07-04-2006, 05:04 PM   #8
SensualSSBBWCurves

SensualSSBBWCurves has said some nice things

Cheesebuger...
SensualSSBBWCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #9
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Um, I won't say 'cos right now I'm having my health-foody breakfast that I have on my day off from work and everyone will begin yelling. I'll have some Ben & Jerry's though, thanks!
Old 07-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #10
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a Taco Al Carbon from El Pollo Loco. I love these things.
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #11
Miss Vickie
Executive Member

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My homemade fresh strawberry pie with real whipped cream. (le sigh)
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #12
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been craving Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream for awhile.

Right now I'm just drinking Dr. Pepper. (I drink too much soda. I know.)
Old 07-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #13
Esme
Master Member

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hershey's minis. I save the "Special Dark" for last. YUM!

Oh, and the ever-present diet Dr. Pepper!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:58 PM   #14
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

Homemade peanut butter cookies shaped like flags. MMMMM
Old 07-04-2006, 08:34 PM   #15
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!
SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi
Salted cashews, almonds and macadamia nuts...

wow - me too. Are they Mauna Loa? Good stuff!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #16
MassiveMike

MassiveMike can now change their title

Snack size Snickers, Smartfood popcorn, and a coke with some maraschino cherries.
MassiveMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:58 PM   #17
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

chocolate chip cookies......
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:00 PM   #18
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
I've been craving Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream for awhile.

Right now I'm just drinking Dr. Pepper. (I drink too much soda. I know.)
No such thing as too much Dr. Pepper.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:02 PM   #19
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Right now? A Dark Chocolate Klondike Bar.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar....?
Old 07-05-2006, 02:43 AM   #20
missaf
Master Member

missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!missaf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
No such thing as too much Dr. Pepper.

There is such a thing as too much Dr. Pepper + Rum, though

*HIC*
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:49 AM   #21
Tracyarts
Master Member

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kashi multigrain hot cereal with a *generous* amount of fresh-ground cinnamon. Just finished my yogurt. Trying that Activia stuff that is supposed to be good for the stomach. Hoping it helps counteract the gastric side effects of the Metformin/Glucophage I take for my diabetes/PCOS.

Tracy
Old 07-05-2006, 08:21 AM   #22
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Diet Mountain Dew.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:24 AM   #23
Esme
Master Member

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Toasted English muffin with natural peanut butter and cherry preserves. YUMMY!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:07 AM   #24
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Regular flavored pringle potato chips
Old 07-05-2006, 10:56 AM   #25
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!
SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lime coconut patty imported from Florida. Yum.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food