Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Chomskyesque

Chomskyesque has said some nice things
Default What does it mean to be a FA?

I've recently realized that, in addition to my FAdom, I enjoy feeding people. (Mostly women) This realization came to me at work of all places. There was a BBW customer who had been waiting a long time for her food so I offered her a complimentary dessert. She must have sensed my FA status (FYI I wasn't creeping!) because she then gave me a knowing grin and accepted a cheesecake on the house. I'd been recognized even though I didn't realize it myself! It's kind of mind boggling to me since I've had a hard enough time figuring out why I came to like larger women. Honestly, I still don't know. Something about my development made me into a person that is attracted to large women and giving people food. It's almost as if I put my self in the role of a server, if you look at it from a power-oriented perspective.

The whole point of this post is to hopefully start a discussion that will shed some light on the whole FA thing, which is in my opinion a definite sexual orientation. By pinpointing its causes, or attempting to at least we can come to understand ourselves and learn from it.

So I ask you, what do you think made you an FA and what do you think it means?
Old 08-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

It means a lot less than most people will tell you. Being an FA means that you admire and are attracted to fat as a condition in humans of the sex(es) from which you would choose a potential mate. The parameters and limitations on that admiration; it's exclusivity, how and if you deal with it; etc. are all up to you.

As far as I know I was born this way.

Last edited by Totmacher; 08-05-2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: typo
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

For as long as i can remember I have been into big girls, even in school at the age of 5 i used to draw big girls in my stories, and growing up i have mainly onlt had big GFs.

Its has only been since the introduction of the internet and these pro big girl/ feederism sites that my mind has gone wild with desire. It is clear to me now that i will always find super huge girls sexually attractive and would like my GF to at least have some, if not total feedee desires.

this is my view on being an FA/feeder .
Old 08-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
It means a lot less than most people will tell you.
you being an FA means i'm just a human being like anyone else?
NO I WON'T BELIEVE IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomskyesque View Post
The whole point of this post is to hopefully start a discussion that will shed some light on the whole FA thing, which is in my opinion a definite sexual orientation. By pinpointing its causes, or attempting to at least we can come to understand ourselves and learn from it.

So I ask you, what do you think made you an FA and what do you think it means?
If you spend some time reading back through the boards, you'll find many threads discussing this question. I agree with you that being an FA is a sort of sexual orientation. It's all about what turns you on, what you fantasize about, and who you want to go to bed with. For the most part, it's not something you can consciously choose or control. And it's not a fetish, as some people claim.

There is no evidence that anything causes people to "become" FAs. Many FAs believe they were simply born this way. I have memories from the age of 5 that convince me this is true in my case. After I hit puberty, I was not interested in dating thin girls, but was always attracted to the very fattest girls I saw. I never knew any supersized girls in school (this was before the Internet), but once I got out into the world, I realized that I felt the strongest sexual attraction to extremely fat SSBBWs, and I never dated anyone smaller. I accept the fact that I'm just wired this way.

But your mileage may vary. You probably know that not all FAs prefer the same size women, and some like a wide range of sizes. Other FAs are just not aroused unless the woman is over a certain size. All of these variations are normal, in my opinion.

Your interest in serving food to women could be a feeder tendency, which is fine, or it could be part of a larger tendency to take care of women. If it's the latter, that's an admirable quality, and you'll do well with any woman. This is especially true if you find yourself attracted to SSBBWs. My wife is a very large SSBBW, and I honestly enjoy doing things for her that she finds difficult due to her size. I think that is part of what has made our marriage a success. Other men might be irritated at having to do so much for their spouses, and those men should stay away from SSBBWs.

Keep asking questions, but sometimes there aren't any answers. You just are who you are.