Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
Vetrijar

Vetrijar has said some nice things
Post Seriously, ssbbbw doll

Apologize, I cannot find the right place to put this new thread and the one I thought of was related to stories.

I have a ssbbw friend who is homebound. She emailed me about getting a sex toy for her to use since has to stay in her chair.. I'm mailing one to her, but to get to the point here, while I was browsing, I saw just the generic blowup dolls that come up.. the standard thin or what they call obese dolls.. I was wondering to myself (and for others that really want it). Are there TRUE ssbbw blow up dolls that have the true rolls (you know, belly that goes to the knees, etc) and largeness of a real ssbbw lady?

If not, is there a company that does custom doll creations? Thought that would be interesting.
Vetrijar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default RE: Seriously, ssbbbw doll

The is a company I saw on the HBO program, "Real Sex" and they made realistic dolls for guys but, the prices started at $5,000 and their idea of a large woman is an MS-BBW. These are no blow-up dolls but, rather hi-tech dolls with skin that feels human and facial expressions that change with sexual type of stimulation! I don't know the name of the company but, contact HBO - Real Sex and they could provide you information.... good luck.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barran...guid=310139445
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barran...guid=310139445
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wait... you want a blow up doll that looks like her? Or a toy for her own personal use? If it's for her use, get her a vibrator of some kind. Like with an extended reach or something.

If it's for you, good luck finding a blow up doll of your actual liking. And RealDolls get more and more expensive as you customize it. My friend owns one and it was 7,000$. And apparently not even worth the price tag.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
And RealDolls get more and more expensive as you customize it. My friend owns one and it was 7,000$. And apparently not even worth the price tag.
I do love the thought that as soon as your friend gets a girlfriend... whats gonna happen to the $7000 RealDoll lol

Last edited by J_Underscore; 07-27-2011 at 12:51 PM.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
I do love the thought that as soon as your friend gets a girlfriend... whats gonna happen to the $7000 Blow up sextoy lol
A threesome without the hassle of finding a 3rd partner.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
A threesome without the hassle of finding a 3rd partner.
Touché hahaha
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
I do love the thought that as soon as your friend gets a girlfriend... whats gonna happen to the $7000 RealDoll lol
Believe it or not, it was a female friend who bought it to use it with her boyfriend/fiancé. She's obsessed with anything that has to do with sex (she's been told she's a sex addict by her therapist, even) and just HAD to get one when she found out about them. Turns out... they're really not that great.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #9
MrChipz

MrChipz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrChipz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The inflatable doll is more of a joke item. Then there's Abyss Creations, over at realdoll.com. Realdolls have articulated skeletons and silicone 'flesh', so they are very realistic and weigh almost as much as the women they represent. They also have breathtaking prices, around $6500, for their standard (skinny, by our standards) body types. A custom SSBBW version, assuming that you could talk the company into building one-off mold, would probably cost a Cadillac or two, plus shipping and the power handling equipment you'd need.
MrChipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They used a RealDoll in Lars and the Real Girl. They seem a little bit freaky too me, kinda like the fake patients in the nursing lab that blink and have pulses.