Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 06-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Ginger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Torrid Boots - 3 pairs - 12 wide

Time to clean out the closet a little. Been holding on to these for forever and they are too big for me now.

All are size 12 wide, and if you know Torrid shoes they are VERY roomy. I have a size 12 wide foot and there was a lot of wiggle room. They all have a stretch inset for the leg and are pretty big. I have smaller calves and they fall down on me now

The pair with the buckle has the smallest leg at approx 17 inches unstretched. The other two pairs are approx 19 inches unstretched. All have 3 inch heels and a slight platform and zip up the side.

Buckle pair is the only pair that was ever "worn out", and only once at that. It's the most worn of all pairs but still in very good condition. Some shallow dents in the heels, but no major scuffs or scratches.

Plain black pair was worn only once for a photo shoot.

Grey pair was never worn and are a faux suede type of fabric and are "slouchy" they have a wrinkled look to them.

$10 a pair, shipping $11 US only please, don't have time for international shipping right now sorry If you are interested in all 3 pairs I can combine shipping and get a rate for you. Paypal only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boots4.jpg (77.9 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg boots2.jpg (48.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg boots3.jpg (46.5 KB, 166 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 06-26-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: signature is not allowed outside paysite board.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Tomorrow belongs to me.
steadydecline can now change their title

Ugh, I so would have bought all three pairs, but I'm a size 10 or so, and that's just too much of a size difference. D:
"I think everybody should like everybody."
--Andy Warhol.
steadydecline is offline   Reply With Quote