Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Starting to Like the Changes

I never thought I would like being any bigger than I was before I got off the diet coaster, but I am really starting to notice and enjoy the changes. This was the last pair of size 20's I could get into and my belly was begging to be set free, so I freed her. I'm starting to think of my belly like a lap pet.

Last edited by bigbellyroll; 11-03-2011 at 09:17 PM.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
chubbytiger

chubbytiger has said some nice things

Good for you hon, loving your cute tummy
chubbytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Your belly is looking bigger and better. Glad to hear you are enjoying your growth and gaining. You will find a lot of support here. As always, thanks for sharing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default You guys are very sweet! <3

I am so ok on here & out & about, but I'm still kind of embarrassed & shy with people I know. It should be the other way around.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
I am so ok on here & out & about, but I'm still kind of embarrassed & shy with people I know. It should be the other way around.
Have to find friends that would be ok with it. In the real world its always harder to do, but not impossible.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Bellies are beautiful!

Great pic and thanks for sharing

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:58 AM   #7
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Hope you and your 'pet' get alot bigger :P.