Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
FrancescaBombshell
SuperSizedBombshell

FrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Unhappy Scooters

I am hoping some one will be able to help me with this issue. In Feb. I will be taking my children to Disney. The problem i'm having is finding a scooter rental place that rents scooters for people over 500lbs.
FrancescaBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I may not be that much help here but I know there are several ladies here who have gone to Disney and used Scooters. Hopefully someone can be of help to you! I believe Heather has been to Disney before and used a scooter- I'm not too sure but I remember reading/hearing a story about that before, I would shoot her a PM she may be able to give you some help. Or someone with more knowledge then me hopefully will come along here lol.

From what I hear they are very fat friendly down there though. Good luck and have a blast at Disney!!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was going to suggest sending a PM to Heather too! Also, check out some threads from the Dimensions 2009 bash. There are at least a couple threads that might have some helpful info to you, one on scooters and one on accessibility at the airport and theme parks in Orlando.

Good luck and enjoy!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Allears.net has an entire section dedicated to accessibility, including a whole subsection dedicated to size issues! They cover the scooter issue.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
FrancescaBombshell
SuperSizedBombshell

FrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFrancescaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Thank you all so much! I knew this would be the place that i would find help!
FrancescaBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote