Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-27-2009, 01:41 PM   #226
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
wow, what a wonderful thread. i think i'll bake a cake this afternoon.
And then what?
Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #227
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
My favorite cake is tres leches. I could eat that all day. Well, I don't know about all day I might go into a diabetic coma, but a lot!
TEASE!!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:02 AM   #228
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cheesecake

I'm pretty sure that several occasions of eating a whole cheesecake has helped the expansion of my girth!

As have trips to the shops and buying a pack of caramel chocolate slices (usually 3 or 4 in a pack) and then I eat the lot with a cup of tea
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:51 AM   #229
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
TEASE!!!
Teehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #230
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
And then what?
well, since i dont have a nice plump lady to feed it too, i guess i'll eat it myself.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #231
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Was in Whole Foods yesterday and noticed that they sell cupcakes the size of large muffins with about half a pound of frosting on top shaped like flowers.

IS THIS WIN Y/N?
Wild Zero, normally I would say hell yeah, but I've eaten the cupcakes in question. They taste like sugary sugar loaded down with sugar and then topped with more sugar. Add a hefty dose of sugar.

Not that there's anything wrong with sweet ... but I appreciate a bit of flavor mixed in with my bucket of sugar. Vanilla or nutmeg or buttercream or chocolate or raspberry cream, oh my.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #232
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Reading that as a kid, I definitely remember feeling "funny."
Me too. That wasn't the only reason that I reread Mathilda a million times growing up, but it certainly didn't hurt.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #233
Red Raven

Red Raven has said some nice things

Anyone want a piece? lol
Red Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 AM   #234
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasfan View Post
there are many girls arround the DIMS that have shown how they ate a whole cake ( a big one).
bye.
This is true.
I ate a whole 9x13 cake by myself.
It just took me 4 days to do.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #235
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
This is true.
Wow! Thats Awesome!! It would take me like..4 days to eat a cake that big!!
Old 08-20-2011, 05:10 AM   #236
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

This is such a hot threed, really into the whole idea of feeding yummy cakes to my girl hehe :P.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #237
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
This is true.

I had a dinner party last night and someone brought a big Snickers cake and only one small slice was eaten. Oh, how I would love to watch you polish it off!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #238
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I ever noticed this thread before, and it's clearly rather old, so not shocking. But, I'm very much in favor of it.

Snack cakes and cake in general are definitely one of my favorite things to gorge on. Cookies and snack chips are close seconds, but something about cakey things, they go down so easy and they're sooooo goooodddd.

Yum.
Old 08-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #239
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have one thing to say about cake,

That is all.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #240
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking 'C' is for Cake, & that's enough for me....

I love cake! I've not had cake in months. I really need some, want some, crave some. Simple pound or yellow cake w/ vanilla buttercream frosting makes me smile from sea to shining sea. Oreo cookie layer cake tickles my fancy as well. So does marble cake w/ cashew butter frosting.

Even that spongy angel food cake is doable-- provided its smothered in raspberry ice cream.

Yeah, I can get down with the Little Debbie cakes, but after awhile its a tease. It like potato chips and you can't eat just one.... or 11. LOL.

Oy, Next month I've gotta buy a cake from the bakery cuz the only other sweet things in my flat, besides me, is a bottle of pancake syrup and a jar of strawberry preserves.

So if the cake fairies in my town wish to grant me anything, bring me a chocolate layer cake w/ vanilla frosting.

And to all, "Let 'em eat cake"!
Old 08-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #241
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chocolate Molten lava Cake

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #242
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want some red velvet cake....but with the cream cheese swirl in it. It's sort of like a pumpkin roll, but with red velvet cake. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #243
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Chocolate Molten lava Cake

Mmmmmmm, yeah! That's the stuff. Thanks for that pic.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:32 PM   #244
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I want some red velvet cake....but with the cream cheese swirl in it. It's sort of like a pumpkin roll, but with red velvet cake. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Absolutely, I do. One of my aunts, may she rest in peace, used to make her Red Velvet Holiday Rolls and a spice cake roll during Turkey Day and Christmas time. Sooooooo good. Otherwise, she would also make the standard red velvet layer cake. Its been decades since I had the red velvet roll. It'll always be one of my Aunt Ciel's specialty.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #245
Windom Earle
Ghostwood Forest Sage

Windom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going onWindom Earle knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Here is the story....

My 115 pound foodee co-worker recently pointed out to me that Safeway out here in SF has Tres Leches cake smothered in whipped cream and topped with a strawberry, both by the slab and by the slice. I am up to two big slices per evening. Now the odd part is that she stays at 115 pounds and I am inching up to size 60 pants....it's an odd and peculiar thing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dims1.jpg (72.1 KB, 178 views)
Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 AM   #246
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I think a day of cake destruction is in order ... just have to find miss right .