Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #101
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Ah-Ha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post
"I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off."
Aah-haa!!!, now I know why some couples just raved about those huge old Magnavox console TV's!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TV console wb lg.jpg (94.1 KB, 433 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #102
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I keep looking at this thread to see if I'm mentioned.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #103
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Naah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I keep looking at this thread to see if I'm mentioned.
Naah, Zan, they'd have to finish a nasty rant about me first.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:43 AM   #104
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Aah-haa!!!, now I know why some couples just raved about those huge old Magnavox console TV's!

haha love the N64 games,system,and controller in the background.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #105
Alzison

Alzison has super-sized repAlzison has super-sized repAlzison has super-sized repAlzison has super-sized repAlzison has super-sized rep

Oh so many options to choose from... I think the technical "worst," would have to be the time it was difficult to have sex at all. So I'm really tall (hi, true confessions) and I have had to lower my standards a bit (pun intended) in the height department. I was super into this attractive and intelligent (but 5 inches shorter than me) guy and things were going pretty well until he tried to...uh... take it all the way? There was some slight shuffling around and then suddenly he started moving back and forth rhythmically- without having entered me at all. I must have made a face when I realized what exactly he was humping and he said earnestly "oh, am I hurting you?" to which I replied "no... it's not IN" (implied: "...you MORON!")

After that, I was pretty darn terrified that I was too tall to screw. Luckily, I was proven very wrong :-P
Old 08-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #106
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The worst, too fucked up to share. But the second, not so bad I guess. I was being a gentleman and happily providing oral service to a young woman, and then when she climaxed, she gripped my head with her thighs which I couldn't pull away from fast enough when she revealed the fun fact that if she doesn't take care of it before hand, she relieves her bladder on climax. Just thinking about it puts a bad taste in my mouth. My understanding is that isn't all that uncommon, but I just wish she had remembered to take care of that ahead of time. Terrible experience.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:42 AM   #107
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK360 View Post
The worst, too fucked up to share. But the second, not so bad I guess. I was being a gentleman and happily providing oral service to a young woman, and then when she climaxed, she gripped my head with her thighs which I couldn't pull away from fast enough when she revealed the fun fact that if she doesn't take care of it before hand, she relieves her bladder on climax. Just thinking about it puts a bad taste in my mouth. My understanding is that isn't all that uncommon, but I just wish she had remembered to take care of that ahead of time. Terrible experience.
You must have been pissed off! Sorry, couldn't resist!

Worst sex ever? Well, it started out as the best...kept going for ages, feeling like a boss, and kept going...and going...I don't know why but I couldn't finish, eventually gave up after 3 and a half hours and Bob Jr was in a bit of pain, I was dizzy and exhausted, the girl was delighted, while I wanted to cry! Sting can brag about Tantra and having sex for 4 hours at a time all he likes, I'm calling bullshit, because it bloody hurts!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #108
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Worst sex? Haven't had it yet, but if you count attitude afterwards, boy have I had that!

I was 18, seeing a 23-year-old divorced woman who had returned to college after her abusive ex finally went to jail. From almost the beginning, our sex life was incredible. But then, at 18, ANY sex is incredible! She changed, though, after she graduated college.

It was her attitude towards sex, towards me. Yes, she LOVED the sex, loved that I would/could satisfy her everytime. It was the after-glow when the problems arose. She would lay next to me, her breasts STILL heaving, and complain that I needed to stop working at restaurants and find myself a full-time office job, one that could keep her happy.

Taking that, hearing that, night and night, wore on me. July came, she went away with her daughter to camp with her brother and his fiancee. She returned and all of the sudden, it was "fuck me hard and get out of my bed!"

I left her that night, never returned.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:14 PM   #109
TheMrs

TheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot picsTheMrs does more than just post hot pics

Another reason to never mix business with pleasure.
Me & my man were in a ferocious argument. He stomped out, not to return for the weekend.
I, in anger, decided to fuck a co-worker whom I'd had a slight attraction. SLIGHT being the word of the day. LOL
So we drink. A lot. Not only was he very small. He was very, very quick. I'm guessing about 3 thrusts and the man cums about 1/2 gallon.
Now normally this would be very arrousing to me. In this situation, I was mortified. I remember literally running to the bathroom and cum hit the floor before I could get there. By the time I get back to the bedroom, he is snoring like a lumberjack. I awaken a couple hours later to him inside me and cumming like that a second time.
Talk about awkward. The next morning was so painful. We drove the 1/2 hour drive to his place in silence.
I quit my job on Monday to avoid ever seeing him again. LOL
LESSON LEARNED. Grudge fucking doesn't work. You only screw your own self-dignity! And worry for the next month about an unwanted pregnancy.
I didn't see him again for about 10 yrs. Yeah, that was a little awkward too.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #110
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Seeds of Doubt

The worst sex in my opinion, is one that changes your mindset. Something happens that plants a seed of doubt about you or any partner you may have from then on.

That being the case, the worst sex I've ever had was with an ex. She was incredibly attractive. I had a crush on her from long before we ever started dating. I had hoped that intimacy with her would be mind-blowingly incredible. We were together for about 3 months before I had called it off.

The sex was always a little lack-luster, but it got better with time. Though, the real deal killer was, she ALWAYS needed a vibrator to get off. To this day I don't know if it was me she wasn't happy with, or if she just always needed the extra battery powered help. But now the doubt is there, creeping in the back of my mind, making me doubt my performance. it makes me wonder if I am hitting the spot for my lady, or if she is just going along to be nice.

In an effort to save a "man-point" or two, I will state that this has never been a problem with anyone I have ever been with, aside from that one girl. In fact the relationship I had before her, my girl was extremely vocal and physical with her climaxes, there was never a question I had done a good job. Personally, I find it torturous to always have that doubt now.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #111
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post
The worst sex in my opinion, is one that changes your mindset. Something happens that plants a seed of doubt about you or any partner you may have from then on.

That being the case, the worst sex I've ever had was with an ex. She was incredibly attractive. I had a crush on her from long before we ever started dating. I had hoped that intimacy with her would be mind-blowingly incredible. We were together for about 3 months before I had called it off.

The sex was always a little lack-luster, but it got better with time. Though, the real deal killer was, she ALWAYS needed a vibrator to get off. To this day I don't know if it was me she wasn't happy with, or if she just always needed the extra battery powered help. But now the doubt is there, creeping in the back of my mind, making me doubt my performance. it makes me wonder if I am hitting the spot for my lady, or if she is just going along to be nice.

In an effort to save a "man-point" or two, I will state that this has never been a problem with anyone I have ever been with, aside from that one girl. In fact the relationship I had before her, my girl was extremely vocal and physical with her climaxes, there was never a question I had done a good job. Personally, I find it torturous to always have that doubt now.
Just as a side note, you shouldn't take the whole vibe thing personally... some women can't climax at all... others take different varieties of stimulation... it's not like us lol we only have a few ways to get off and it's not hard to find them lol
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote