Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-01-2011, 01:57 AM   #51
Mikaila

Mikaila can now change their title

I have to chime in about Lelo products. Watch Adam and Eve, they have sales sometimes you might be able to get them cheaper. The quality is amazing and the best part is they are rechargable.. no more batteries. They have good vibrations and are quiet.

Just a little note on rabbits though, if you do buy one, make sure to buy the one with the metal balls inside, not the pearls. The pearls tend to crush and then the toy is ruined.

There are a few new toys at www.trojanvibrations.com that might be of interest to try.

Glass toys are pretty awesome too.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:08 AM   #52
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Since my newest egg decided to quit on me this morning (at a VERY inconvenient time), I've been looking at the Lelo items online. It looks like you can find them on Amazon for significantly cheaper than anywhere else I've been able to find them. I'm soooo tempted to buy one as a birthday gift to myself. It's less than two weeks away and really...is there ever a better gift than multiple orgasms?
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote