Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #51
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

but how do you know he's interested in your underwear for himself? you said he was plain vanilla and doesn't have a fantasy or fetish...so I don't know if I understand.

Lay them out on the bed before you fool around, say I want u to wear these...
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #52
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
Spouse is extremely 'plain vanilla'. I am......not. I would be thrilled if he had a fantasy or fetish. He likes certain fabrics on me and I wonder if there is some deep-seated desire there and have told him point blank that if he should be so inclined to raid my closet and drawers it would be fine and fun but thus far his repression holds him back.

you should try it out he may like it
Oh I wear whatever he likes AND whatever I like ---I guess it's just a vibe or intuition that he would like something more but can't or won't verbalize it. God knows I've encouraged it in every way I could imagine.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
but how do you know he's interested in your underwear for himself? you said he was plain vanilla and doesn't have a fantasy or fetish...so I don't know if I understand.

Lay them out on the bed before you fool around, say I want u to wear these...
That suggestion appeals to me. However it would intimidate him. Proof being his response to many suggestions (both overt and subtle) I've made in the past.
He DOES however like silk boxers so I bought him a few of them. I'm not ruling out that it may only be a fabric fetish, which is fine too.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #54
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

if you tell him it will turn u on he may do it. That is how i started
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #55
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

AHA!! Eureka moment! He has a fetish. He has a fantasy. However now he says I've fulfilled all his fantasies. Again. He's not very creative so I hope I don't have to wait another 8 years for this man to come up with more. I'll be taking complete advantage of his fetish which I'm delighted (and experienced) with but it can be very disheartening when I do all the initiating and encouraging.

The 'it turns me on thing' has never worked with him. As far as he's concerned I'm a sexual Energizer bunny and he can't keep up and I wear him out.
I told him to start working out and taking more vitamins. We'll see how it goes.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-19-2010, 10:31 AM   #56
balletguy

He has a fetish. He has a fantasy. However now he says I've fulfilled all his fantasies.

Good for you thats amazing
Old 05-02-2010, 02:53 AM   #57
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

I'm with mergirl, men in panties is definitely okay by me! It's so much fun, and so cute, especially when they let me pick them out!!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #58
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
I'm with mergirl, men in panties is definitely okay by me! It's so much fun, and so cute, especially when they let me pick them out!!
you can pick mine out anytime
Old 07-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #59
viki29_cd

viki29_cd has said some nice things

i love my girl and my panties.......and her panties. She tolorates it but not into it. Shes a size 26-28 so a lot of her cloths fit
viki29_cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #60
fattneko

fattneko can now change their title

I could dig it hehe
fattneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #61
tinytoddy

tinytoddy can now change their title

I love wearing womens panties. Its a huge turnon, especially when I am drowning in them. I know its weird, but I like my little body in the largest panties that I can find!!
tinytoddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #62
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytoddy View Post
I love wearing womens panties. Its a huge turnon, especially when I am drowning in them. I know its weird, but I like my little body in the largest panties that I can find!!
I agree I was able to purchase a pair or two that went up to 100" for hips
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #63
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm down. All day.