Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #26
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My answer is no, I do not find fat women any more feminine. But I'm tickled that there are people around here self-centered and narrow minded enough to be offended simply by someone asking the question on this site. Notice I said tickled and not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingFA View Post
I was contemplating femininity last night as I watched BigSexy (not that good). The women in the program were at a fashion show comparing themselves to the runway models. For me, they all looked like 12 year old boys.

Primal fertility stuff and oedipal urges aside, I just find a fat woman more womanly. This goes from merely curvey all the way to supersized. In fact, something about the exaggerated curve and softness of a supersized woman just shouts femininity. Not sure why, it just works for me.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:59 AM   #27
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Gee I used to believe that despite some ups and downs Dimensions was the best fat acceptence forum around, but as of this month that's not the case. True to form, this topic degenerated into a sarcastic argument after only a few posts. However I must confess to being surprised to see a twice-posted video of a violent beating.

Back on topic:

I don't necessarily find fat women more or less "feminine" in the dictionary sense than thin women, but they are certainly more attractive so personally I do regard them as more feminine. I reach that conclusion honestly, because I married a wonderful supersize woman I've known since second grade, so as I grew up she shaped the way I regard femininity.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #28
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

I'd have to say yes and I would have to say that the opposite is true as well for me.

Generally, I find larger women to be more feminine than thinner ones. By feminine I am referring to stereotypical characteristics of women and it does not mean that lighter women cannot be feminine just that I find that fat kind of enhances these qualities.

It's also true that I find larger men to be more feminine than thinner ones. Because of this I dislike being fat (when I was fat) and being around really fat men is really awkward for me. For me, the desirable (or desired to be) man is thin, well dressed, elegant, and the perfect gentleman whereas I prefer women at least to be chubby.

So yea, a big resounding YES from me.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #29
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My answer would be no, I do not find size to be an indicator of femininity.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #30
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

As an avowed fat admirer my answer is yes, of course.
Nothing is more feminine than a fat woman.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #31
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a straight male FA I find fat women to be more feminine.

Bellow a certain body fat percentage my mind regards women as I would a child - a total nonsexual entities.

Last edited by mediaboy; 09-11-2011 at 09:25 PM.
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #32
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
Sometimes I wish Joe Pesci would come and fix this place.
I think George Carlin said it best- "I pray to Joe Pesci"

He works about half the time just like a prayer to god would. lol

Also to answer the question by the OP- yes, fat women are more feminine

Last edited by J34; 09-11-2011 at 09:41 PM.
J34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #33
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default To An Extent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I find fat women to be more feminine.

As a straight male FA I find most skinny girls to be nonsexual to a great degree. Its sort as though bellow a certain body fat percentage my mind regards them as I would a child - a total nonsexual entity.
To an extent, I feel that way, too.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote