Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Photos of yourself enjoyin' food!

I got caught all weekend in the kitchen stuffin' my face with leftovers, candy and soda. (ignore the long johns, we had a very cold weekend)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread has gotten off to the best start ever.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lmao you are so amazing.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<subscribes>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I got caught all weekend in the kitchen stuffin' my face with leftovers, candy and soda. (ignore the long johns, we had a very cold weekend)
So, you're hot.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome thread!!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looking great as usual
Old 09-11-2011, 05:51 AM   #8
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, you've spoiled your lovely tummy this weekend. Hot picset. Like it to see your round tummy in your to short shirt. Also your belly button looks amazing!

Thank you for sharing all this...

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
Ange d'ętre

Ange d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'ętre does more than just post hot pics

Awesome thread! Please guys, I wanna see you as well
Ange d'ętre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, I'll play. These pics are old but some of my faves. I sure do love me some ice cream...

Attachment 97083

Attachment 97084

PS...This thread should be on the Foodee Board!

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 10-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #11
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not quite getting to the eating part but posed for mom while doing the BBQ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bbq.jpg (116.1 KB, 4828 views)
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #12
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looks like a postcard behind you too...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have nice pics of the view from my front deck I live a stones throw from the ocean...i could upload a pic if I knew where to put it LOL
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieGal View Post
Not quite getting to the eating part but posed for mom while doing the BBQ
What were you making? Looks good
Old 09-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #15
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Woo.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

From Christmas Eve 2009. My dirty cookie.
Back when I only had about 4 or 5 tattoos, haha.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:15 AM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let's get political here for a moment:

someone post a photo snapped while eating a corn dog!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #18
starr416

starr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstarr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Old 09-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #19
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post

Alright, I'll "bite"... (Get it?)

"What is political about a corn dog?"
Old 09-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #20
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

I ate this Popeyes Breast and two thighs, with corn and soda ($9.38) on my roadtrip to Florida, BEFORE I lost my wallet. Im about to get everything replaced today, i gave it one day of searches that would make US Marshalls proud.

BEFORE I lost my wallet. Im about to get everything replaced today, i gave it one day of searches that would make US Marshalls proud.

$90 can come back, my job is more valuable.
I can get another ID, they expire anyway.
Food Stamps? Heh.. $325 it might come back we will see maybe not idgaf really
and credit cards? I owe. LOL
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #21
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Alright, I'll "bite"... (Get it?)

"What is political about a corn dog?"
(google it, baby. But you're right--it's more relevant for US Citizens than our neighbors to the North).
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #22
MattB

Quote:
(google it, baby. But you're right--it's more relevant for US Citizens than our neighbors to the North).
Found it. Get it now...

(Edit: For clarification, I googled "Political Corn Dog".)

Last edited by MattB; 09-13-2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Further clarification.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #23
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Challenge accepted.

Now to wait a few days til I can buy one. Haha.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #24
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #25
KHayes666
Go away

This is an oldie but

Impeccable ice cream
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63340_1274829270831_1232911027_31167923_295376_n.jpg (47.4 KB, 4325 views)