Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #26
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I once spent the afternoon with a young lady who couldn't button her slacks and spent the remainder of the day with her bloated belly bulging outward. She was quite comfortable with it, and knew I didn't mind.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #27
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I guess its erotic to think about a woman busting out of her clothing
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM   #28
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

I last heard from a BBW friend of mine, who recently has lost quite a bit of weight (a shame, since the fact she loved being a SSBBW), couldn't close her largest pants for a while when she was at her heaviest. They simply wouldn't go over her gigantic butt. She used elastics to keep the pants up.
I thought it was a very erotic story, at least to my ears
Oldtimer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #29
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Out Growing, Busting Through....

I get a real kick out of trying on clothes that have gotten too tight. I keep one old dress from when I first began to plump up, and that was sixty pounds ago.

This spring I gained 5 pounds without even trying, and I knew something was up when I busted a button in someone's office. I don't think they were amused....It's the second button I burst in the past three years. Anyway, here's the new fat in my old, old dress.
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #30
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Talking

Here's a pic taken in 2006, in clothes that had fit me in 2001. in 2006 I was 50 lbs heavier!

Since then, I've gained another 15 pounds. Too bad I gave the clothes away!
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:09 AM   #31
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

A feedee ripping and busting out of clothes is so sexy, wish I had a girl into feederism lol.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
A feedee ripping and busting out of clothes is so sexy, wish I had a girl into feederism lol.
This is the second thread I see you've necro posted. What's wrong with starting your own or posting on one that's already in use?
Old 08-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #33
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Is there some kind of policy against posting on old threads?
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #34
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Exclamation Oy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWaggy View Post
When people dony have anything (nice to) say, some peope like to act like there is, then credit it to themselves as righteousness. They use the word 'necro,' latin for 'dead,' for effect. It is unnecessary.

To answer your question: No, there is not.

As to te topic: Too tight, straining, bursting clothes on BBW and SSBBW is.... heaven.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #35
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
This is the second thread I see you've necro posted. What's wrong with starting your own or posting on one that's already in use?
Each thread is like a story, start to finish. Why get halfway through a discussion and start a new one about the same thing? Finish the subject.

It is what you would do if you were talking face to face with someone?

Regards.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
Each thread is like a story, start to finish. Why get halfway through a discussion and start a new one about the same thing? Finish the subject.

It is what you would do if you were talking face to face with someone?

Regards.
Finishing and face to face huh? Alright I think I get it...hold on.

Some dude approaching some girl at 4:30 PM: Excuse me Ma'am, when do you think you'll pop the buttons off your shirt?

Her: I really don't want to answer that right now, sorry.

Same dude outside her bedroom window at 9:30 pm: Excuse me ma'am, have you popped the buttons yet?

Her: HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!

I'm just playin, carry on.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #37
joey86

[QUOTE=KHayes666;1773463]Finishing and face to face huh? Alright I think I get it...hold on.

Some dude approaching some girl at 4:30 PM: Excuse me Ma'am, when do you think you'll pop the buttons off your shirt?

Her: I really don't want to answer that right now, sorry.

Same dude outside her bedroom window at 9:30 pm: Excuse me ma'am, have you popped the buttons yet?

Her: HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!

I'm just playin,

lol its ok :-)
Old 09-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWaggy View Post

Absolutely not, and in fact it's nice to see threads revived with relevant input - keeps the relevant conversations in one place, growing, etc.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #39
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I, for one definitely enjoy watching my wife grow out of her cloths. I haven't seen any buttons pop off, but have witnessed a lot of cloths given to goodwill in the past few months. The best part for me was slowly seeing her cloths get tight to the point that she had to unbutton them by the end of the day and then stop wearing them all together. Also, the change in what she wears all together. Currently at 290lbs, she has taken to wearing spandex pants and a tanktop around that house, but when we go out, she almost all of the time wears dresses. She is very bottom heavy, so it's hard to find jeans that will fit her growing backside. But I find the dresses extremely sexy on her and easy to get off at a moments notice, haha.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #40
Rickgm

Rickgm has said some nice things

Out growing clothes is incredibly erotic. Out growing your house is about as erotic as a Phillips screw driver.
Rickgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #41
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickgm View Post
Out growing clothes is incredibly erotic. Out growing your house is about as erotic as a Phillips screw driver.
Says you..
Old 09-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Says you..
What about a Phillips CDI? Is that considered erotic?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #43
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I will soon be making a Good Will run but I figured I could take just one picture of me in clothes from days gone by
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blueshirtupdate.JPG (13.3 KB, 544 views)
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #44
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Nice post!
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #45
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow Kitten!

Your photo is so nice. Nothing like a beautiful woman with bulging belly flowing over the top of her jeans. What dreams are made of.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #46
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
I will soon be making a Good Will run but I figured I could take just one picture of me in clothes from days gone by
That's pretty cool actually