Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-24-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Shoulder-riding, ponyboy?

Well, there is a thread about one of my favorite types of videos to be seen (there arent many) - "Carrying SSBBW" over threshhold. Well, there is also other variations on the larger woman/normal-size man fetish area: "Shoulder-riding" and "pony boy!" I LOVE the thought of SSBBW, 500lbs and 600lbs women on the back of a normal guy, and taller Amazons on shoulders as shoulder-riding! Here is a link, the think is most all of the women in the pictures are NOT "BBW"...

What do you think?

http://womensittingonmen.tripod.com/id16.html
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think I can manage that, though I doubt on my shoulders. Not so much the weight as it is the imbalance of the weight- might topple over. Which is never good.