Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #101
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Either Twix or homemade s'mores.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #102
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie icecream nom nom nom
Old 07-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #103
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Every year around Xmas time Costco and Sam's club ususally feature tastings of fudge from a company called "Fudgey Wudgey" (hope I spelled it reight). The have a flavor called Belgium dark choclate with walnuts and OMG...OMG
that stuff is so darn good! I 'll have to dream until the holidays..
Old 07-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #104
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know I look at this thread every time that I visit the foodee board and have yet to post. Every time I see the title, my answer is always the same.

My favorite chocolate treat is - the one that is in front of me.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #105
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
You know I look at this thread every time that I visit the foodee board and have yet to post. Every time I see the title, my answer is always the same.

My favorite chocolate treat is - the one that is in front of me.
* lovingly places a bowl of chocolate covered grasshoppers in from of The Bunny *

lol...I know what you mean. I like so many different chocolate desserts and candies that it would be hard to choose a favorite.

This is a picture I recently saw online.......I want to make these a favorite. Jaysus !

Attachment 95903

Last edited by mossystate; 08-21-2011 at 03:03 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #106
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
* lovingly places a bowl of chocolate covered grasshoppers in from of The Bunny *

lol...I know what you mean. I like so many different chocolate desserts and candies that it would be hard to choose a favorite.

This is a picture I recently saw online.......I want to make these a favorite. Jaysus !

Attachment 95903
Was there a recipe? They look awesome. And of course because I posted in this thread, I will be requesting Walnut Cream Cheese Brownies from hubby when he stops at the store on the way home to pick up his Sam Adams tonite.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #107
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

Attachment 95903
Those look like brownie ice cream sandwiches dipped in chocolate! Oh, my.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #108
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
Chocolate chip cookies would have to be right up there....

milk chocolate ones in particular!
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #109
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

My renewed obsession - peanut M&Ms! Perfect balance of sweet and savoury, easy to eat, not as cloying as plain chocolate and the protein is filling. Best friend and I easily had 10+ kgs of it in a week, pretty ridiculous!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #110
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
My renewed obsession - peanut M&Ms! Perfect balance of sweet and savoury, easy to eat, not as cloying as plain chocolate and the protein is filling. Best friend and I easily had 10+ kgs of it in a week, pretty ridiculous!
Cors, I wonder if you'd like the Pretzel M&Ms. They're pretty darn good, too, with that whole sweet/salty thing. They lack the protein of the peanut M&Ms but they're pretty good, too.

I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite chocolate treat. Moonstruck chocolates, Breyer's Rocky Road ice cream, dark chocolate Milky Way bars, mini Reeses peanut butter cups, and my own oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies would definitely make my top five.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #111
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Cors, I wonder if you'd like the Pretzel M&Ms. They're pretty darn good, too, with that whole sweet/salty thing. They lack the protein of the peanut M&Ms but they're pretty good, too.
Mmm, it sounds good but the selection of imported goodies here is pretty dismal!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #112
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought this might interest people in this thread....an article about how good chocolate is for you http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/...rt-health.html

Oh, and my favorite chocolate is plain dark chocolate, somewhere in the 70-85% cocoa level. Different brands have different flavours and textures, so I'm still conducting extensive studies to determine my favorite....but I think a lot more data still needs to be gathered
Old 08-31-2011, 02:59 AM   #113
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Double-fudge chocolate-chip brownies.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #114
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just finished a Trader Joe's dark chocolate (70% cacao) with caramel and black sea salt bar. Very yum! Especially if you keep it in the fridge so the chocolate is a little crispy and the caramel just a little less viscous.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #115
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Currently.... chocolate covered mini donuts, Butterfingers are next up I predict.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #116
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just discovered dark chocolate M&Ms. Really good! I am not normally a dark chocolate girl unless it involves strawberries and champagne (a great combo btw) but this is a great treat!
Old 09-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #117
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Currently, pretzel M&Ms.....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #118
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Currently, pretzel M&Ms.....

OMG- I tried to rep you for that one

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #119
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

I recently made a kind of roasted strawberry and chocolate bruschetta with some mint.

Delicious. It used to be chocolate cake, or a chocolate tart I would make, but this one is so much easier to make, it only takes about 15 minutes to get it all done.

Damn... Now I want some.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:18 PM   #120
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleSavage View Post
I recently made a kind of roasted strawberry and chocolate bruschetta with some mint.

Delicious. It used to be chocolate cake, or a chocolate tart I would make, but this one is so much easier to make, it only takes about 15 minutes to get it all done.

Damn... Now I want some.
Intriguing and impressive, but I wasn't allowed to rep you.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #121
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OMG- I tried to rep you for that one
Just finished the last little bag. ::sobs::

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #122
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
Intriguing and impressive, but I wasn't allowed to rep you.
But I looooooove rep!!!

I don't usually make fancy things like this, but I was inspired with a friend, and we were about to watch Jesus Christ Superstar, and had strawberries, chocolate, and a baguette. So we said what the hell, and kind of threw it all together.
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #123
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ferrero Rocher candies.. you know, the ones in the gold wrapping, usually found around Christmas time for way too freakin much money.. yeah. I have no self-control when it comes to those. Or Lindt Truffles, but I had to pick one favorite.
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #124
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in
Default truffles

elegant truffle in point loma SD, raspberry balsamic truffle. to fucking DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #125
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Ferrero Rocher candies.. you know, the ones in the gold wrapping, usually found around Christmas time for way too freakin much money.. yeah. I have no self-control when it comes to those. Or Lindt Truffles, but I had to pick one favorite.
My bf is ga-ga over those, too. I always get them for him as a gift on holidays, etc. He tells me I'm the best gf eva because I do....he is so easy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote