Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
annabellethecat

annabellethecat can now change their title
Default Ladies Only Please

I have an embarrassing health issue. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last night. It was painful and after it was over I bled a lot. This was not my first time having sex and this has never happened before. I bled so much the toilet bowl was filled with blood. I am not on my period. I am sorry this is TMI. The bleeding has stopped but I am still very sore. I am dreading having sex with him again. Somebody please help. What should I do?
annabellethecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellethecat View Post
I have an embarrassing health issue. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last night. It was painful and after it was over I bled a lot. This was not my first time having sex and this has never happened before. I bled so much the toilet bowl was filled with blood. I am not on my period. I am sorry this is TMI. The bleeding has stopped but I am still very sore. I am dreading having sex with him again. Somebody please help. What should I do?

This is definitely not normal. It could be any number of things. Make an appointment with your doctor A.S.A.P.

Hope you feel better.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:47 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hey there

I know you may just be venting out of nervousness, but there's nothing any single one of us can say w/o doing an exam and looking into your vagina. Which, this being a website, and us not being doctors, we can't do.

You need a doctor as soon as you can get an appointment, and you need not to have sex with your boyfriend or use tampons or wash with anything caustic. Best of luck. There's a very good chance it's nothing serious but you'll never know if you ask strangers online, right?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
This is definitely not normal. It could be any number of things. Make an appointment with your doctor A.S.A.P.

Hope you feel better.
Ditto this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Hey there

I know you may just be venting out of nervousness, but there's nothing any single one of us can say w/o doing an exam and looking into your vagina. Which, this being a website, and us not being doctors, we can't do.

You need a doctor as soon as you can get an appointment, and you need not to have sex with your boyfriend or use tampons or wash with anything caustic. Best of luck. There's a very good chance it's nothing serious but you'll never know if you ask strangers online, right?
And this.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
annabellethecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post

Hope you feel better.
Thank you for your help and compassion Goofy Girl.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that's very scary *hugs*
Old 09-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bleeding like that after sex can be nothing or it can be something very scary. Get to a doctor, get it checked, and hugs!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #8
annabellethecat

Thank you Lamia and Diana. I am feeling better now but I will try to get in to see my doctor this week.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

1- go to the doc ASAP!
2- is he much bigger than other partners you've had in the past?
3- were you "ready"? like, should you have used more lubricant?
Old 09-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #10
annabellethecat

Hi Sydney, I am seeing my doctor tomorrow. He was bigger than men I have been with in the past and we didn't use any lubrication. I have never needed to use it in the past but I am 44 now and my hormones are likely changing. That is likely what caused the pain and bleeding so I will definately use it in the future. Thank you for your help.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Hope to hear back about what the doc says! I was just making guesses b.c a girlfriend of mine hooked up with a really big guy and it tore her a bit, nothing a bit of time and Ibuprofen can't fix
Old 09-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Year ago a friend of mine was rushed to hospital from bleeding during sex... if i remember correctly it was because he was big and tore a blood vessel inside her.

Let us know how you go at the doctor ..Hope all is good and its nothing serious.
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Oh my, I didn't know you could accidentally be torn from a guy being "too big."

I guess as long as my guy is 8" or less I'm safe.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #14
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This happened to me once after an especially rough session with my boyfriend at the time. I basically had torn the inside of my vagina.. apparently only like the first few inches have nerves so you won't even feel it if you tear something father in. I called my doctor immediately and she urged me to see her asap because sometimes it won't stop bleeding on its own. I ended up being fine, but you gotta see your doc in case!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #15
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

This has happened to me too. The guy was bigger than I thought. My period came soon after so I thought it was just the start of my period but when it happened again after my period was over I headed to the gyn who said my cervix was inflamed but it was nothing to worry about. I was fine soon after and haven't had that problem since. That was several years ago.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #16
annabellethecat

I saw my doc and everything checked out okay but she did a pap and is going to run some bloodwork to make sure. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. You are a great group of women on here
Old 09-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #17
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I saw my doc and everything checked out okay but she did a pap and is going to run some bloodwork to make sure. Thank you all for sharing your experiences. You are a great group of women on here
Glad to hear everything is okay
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:43 PM   #18
Sydney Vicious

Quote:

So glad to hear you're ok!! Maybe next time go a little slower and add a little lube somehow, perhaps during foreplay?
Old 09-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #19
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
When a woman gets older, particularly after the menapause the walls of the vagina thin out. A larger penis thrusting without sufficent lubrication can cause minor bleeding. Women are slower to arouse than men, and women require time to become naturally lubricated.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote