Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-19-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title
Default How do you make sure your feedee is fed while the feeder is away on a trip?

I have a feedee that I am fattening up. She enjoys it, and I make sure that she is well fed at all times.

However, I have to go travel for work somewhat regularly, and I am concerned that my feedee will not get the right amount of food while I am gone.

How do others make sure that their feedees are well fed while the feeder is away? Do you call the feedee every day and tell her what to eat? Do you ask her to keep track of what she is eating? What else?
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:13 AM   #2
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
I have a feedee that I am fattening up. She enjoys it, and I make sure that she is well fed at all times.

However, I have to go travel for work somewhat regularly, and I am concerned that my feedee will not get the right amount of food while I am gone.

How do others make sure that their feedees are well fed while the feeder is away? Do you call the feedee every day and tell her what to eat? Do you ask her to keep track of what she is eating? What else?
Shouldn't she decide? If she wants help, she will ask.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If she enjoys it, she'll take care of it herself.

If she only enjoys doing it with you, then she won't do it while you're gone, which won't affect you anyways.

Either way, I think you're worrying about this way too much. If you're treating it like it's a job then you're probably not going to enjoy it as much.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post

Isn't this what Skype was invented for? Couldn't you demand that she turn on the webcam and meal and snack times so that you can monitor her intake and offer suggestions? I wouldn't leave anything to chance if I were you. I'd provide her with a detailed menu, along with a warning of the consequences should she fail to comply with the rigors of your structured meal plans.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Into It

If she's truly into it, then she won't need any help. If she's not truly into it, then...

*Readers are welcome to speculate on who needs help.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

If your feedee exists in that no-man's land between, "practically unwilling" and, "what does she need me for?" I'd happily volunteer to stop by from time to time and make sure her bowl's full. Of course it'd be more practical to just call frequently and in between saying how much you love each other glean some information about her daily consumption habits and maybe make some suggestions, but who has time for that these days?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:11 AM   #7
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay, let's go to the weight gain board and mock all the feeders. Fun for hours
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:03 AM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Protected subforum. Move along if you're nit able to contribute without negativity and snark.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #9
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If you can read dutch, I want to advise to read my story about a girl how's getting feedee when her husband is away on a trip for his job. Lovely story to read next weeks...

Look at mooidik.blogspot.com: http://mooidik.blogspot.com/2011/05/...et-geheim.html
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
nahger1011

nahger1011 can now change their title

Just leave junk food in the house and she is sure to eat something.
nahger1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
curt

curt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Yay, let's go to the weight gain board and mock all the feeders. Fun for hours
Not ALL feeders are being mocked here. However, the premise that one's feedee is incapable of feeding herself while the feeder is out of town IS rather ridiculous, reeking of infantilism.
curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #12
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt View Post
Not ALL feeders are being mocked here. However, the premise that one's feedee is incapable of feeding herself while the feeder is out of town IS rather ridiculous, reeking of infantilism.
Which is another fetish I've observed too frequently around here to assume we don't have a few who practice among us.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #13
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I'm not a feeder for say, but with an active gaining spouse, I can say that while coming home to a suprise is always good, I'm not going to complain either way. If she is gaining at her own free will in the first place, then I'm not going to complain. I'll just enjoy the moment.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:10 AM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt View Post
Its not that ridiculous depending on the situation. She may not have enough money on her own to buy groceries nor she may not have a car to go anywhere to eat.

Its not like she's incapable of physically feeding herself like she's a 1 year old, but more so while he's away would she be able to provide for herself with him not around?
Old 09-22-2011, 05:43 AM   #15
Rickgm

Rickgm has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Its not that ridiculous depending on the situation. She may not have enough money on her own to buy groceries nor she may not have a car to go anywhere to eat.

Its not like she's incapable of physically feeding herself like she's a 1 year old, but more so while he's away would she be able to provide for herself with him not around?
That doesn't work.... All he has to do is leave some cash for food deliveries.
Rickgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #16
greyhound3378

greyhound3378 has said some nice things

Just leave plenty of her favorite food laying around. If it's there...she'll eat!
greyhound3378 is offline   Reply With Quote