Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #26
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Apparently people are disgusted by feeding machines and the mindset that go along with it.

I think this is cause for celebration.

*picks up a feeding tube hooked up to a jug of Vodka*

Who's taking the first shot?
Old 09-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #27
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Man enjoys hat of beer.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #28
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got your feeding machine RIGHT HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGH-AvVa8c4
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I got your feeding machine RIGHT HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGH-AvVa8c4
Impeccable feeding machine
Old 09-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #30
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
"You must spread some Reputation before giving it to The Orange Mage again."

Your eager feedee beckons. heehee

http://youtu.be/Cxj_-RGAxWM

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #31
russianrobot
Idle Chatter

russianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hey I did not see this thread..

I posted this on the Main Board. thought it might be more relevant here.

From ‘The Thing’ #15 Jul-Aug 1954 Charlton Comics (Family Mix-Up) Writer/Artist Steve Ditko

So Jack Sprat could eat no fat, His wife could eat no lean….
So Jack built a feeding machine & killed his wife for insurance fraud.

Before even considering building something like this might I suggest the most excellent story archives here at Dimensions for any kind of Fat filled Fantasy you might desire. The building of a device as shown in Mr. Ditko’s art in real life will most probably cause the death of the subsequent end user. Whether it is corn starch, chocolate pudding or whatever one might put in it, just don’t do it.

In all fairness the poor woman does get her revenge & squashes her husband to death. Anyway interesting stuff from the co-creator of Spiderman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glugglug.jpg (57.8 KB, 314 views)
File Type: jpg mort.jpg (61.6 KB, 311 views)

Last edited by Lou Grant; 09-22-2011 at 03:51 AM. Reason: cleaned up negativity in the protected forum
russianrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:30 AM   #32
Rickgm

Rickgm has said some nice things

My whole take (and answer to the questions posed) depends entirely on whether the OP was talking about a "literal" feeding machine with the sole purpose of mechanically fattening a person OR if he was thinking in terms of some sort of erotic foreplay. Surely the idea of feeding someone like this is absurd in reality, but in the context of erotic role play, with the proper precautions, it is entirely feasible. We have already seen it depicted on some “pay sites.”
Rickgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #33
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Totmacher you seem to be clinging to your beliefs and completely unwilling to consider personal experiences and practical applications here. I've divulged everything I'm am willing to at this time and I honestly don't think exposing myself further would make any difference so carry on as you wish. I dont' think you will be satisfied untill you see for yourself, which at this point I would highly recommend. Crawl up under your funnel feeding machine and have at it. Seriously. Don't divise what can be safe and satisfying and wonderful for someone else until and unless you are willing to demonstrate from personal experience. And don't forget to post pics.
You never said you had any personal experience in the matter. You only said that you had mysterious and intimate knowledge the origins of which you would not reveal. If you're not willing to tell us what your personal experience is or why it trumps my personal experience then there's really no reason to believe you, is there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You're approaching this mechanically and not treating the theoretical feedee as a person but rather as a receptacle. I understand that this is a fetish and that some people are into it (hell, I like the general idea), but by de-humanizing the person in question you're fully deserving of the flack you're getting for it. Particularly from actual feedees.
I've thought about this on and off for quite some time now and I really have no clue where you're getting these ideas. I'm pretty sure it's just prejudice, hearsay, or a failed attempt at humor because I certainly didn't say any of them. IIRC I've only caught flack from one feedee and she has her own issues which she will not, under any circumstances, reveal. I would appreciate it if you could explain to me how the inclusion of a mechanism to assist in the feeding process - with the appropriate kill-switches in easy reach of all involved; over-pressure cutoffs, and safety measures - is de-humanzing. Show me where anyone is being compelled to do things against his or her will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
But keep chugging along and wishing violence on those who would dare question your judgement in this. Covering your ears and going "LALALALA YOU'RE NOT INTO IT YOU DON'T GET A SAY" seems like a better plan than actually listening to anything that people are saying.
I find it sardonically amusing that you accuse me of attempting to drown out alternate opinions because that is exactly how I feel many of the posters on this thread are responding me. All I've done is suggest the idea is plausible and get attacked for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickgm View Post
My whole take (and answer to the questions posed) depends entirely on whether the OP was talking about a "literal" feeding machine with the sole purpose of mechanically fattening a person OR if he was thinking in terms of some sort of erotic foreplay. Surely the idea of feeding someone like this is absurd in reality, but in the context of erotic role play, with the proper precautions, it is entirely feasible. We have already seen it depicted on some “pay sites.”
What is the difference between, "erotic role play" and, "reality" in this context? I think that's an issue this thread has run into quite a bit over its lifetime. What makes a funnel-vid you shot in reality unreal?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #34
Rickgm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
What is the difference between, "erotic role play" and, "reality" in this context? I think that's an issue this thread has run into quite a bit over its lifetime. What makes a funnel-vid you shot in reality unreal?
If you don't know the difference between forcibly feeding someone and erotic foreplay then I don't know what to say.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #35
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickgm View Post
If you don't know the difference between forcibly feeding someone and erotic foreplay then I don't know what to say.
Was that really necessary ? I'm aware of the dictionary definitions of those terms, but those don't seem to be the generally accepted ones around here. I'm just curious what your definitions are.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:32 AM   #36
Rickgm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Was that really necessary ? I'm aware of the dictionary definitions of those terms, but those don't seem to be the generally accepted ones around here. I'm just curious what your definitions are.
Sorry... I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I just don't know how to respond to that question. It's like playing army vs being in combat.