Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep
Default assistance please : )

I'm bi-curious, and newly single, so I'm probably going to see if any ladies around here want to teach me stuff, but I have a bit of a dilemma.

How do I go about courting a woman?
How do I say I want to keep it casual without sounding like a total weirdo?
How do I know if a woman is actually interested back?

I'm so lost! help meeeeeee
Old 10-03-2011, 05:03 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I'm bi-curious, and newly single, so I'm probably going to see if any ladies around here want to teach me stuff, but I have a bit of a dilemma.

How do I go about courting a woman?
How do I say I want to keep it casual without sounding like a total weirdo?
How do I know if a woman is actually interested back?

I'm so lost! help meeeeeee
Based on personal experience, if you're used to dating men, it will be....difficult to start dating women, assuming that you want to take on a more dominant role. I always found it way harder to decipher if a woman was interested, and then usually she was not (I might be ugly, though, haha).

The whole "keeping it casual" issue will probably be the easiest part, because there are plenty of women who are not looking for something longterm. If you've gone out with someone once or twice, that would be the time to be straight up about your intentions.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #3
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I'm bi-curious
bi-curious?

well I'm a little bi-FURIOUS!!!

Be direct (without, you know, being crude). The assumption most people will have is that you are straight. People assume that my girlfriend is my sister or 'just a friend' up until the point when we start making out.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
bi-curious?

well I'm a little bi-FURIOUS!!!

Be direct (without, you know, being crude). The assumption most people will have is that you are straight. People assume that my girlfriend is my sister or 'just a friend' up until the point when we start making out.
I'm going to try to embody "bi-FURIOUS" as best I can ^_^