Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #26
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
"With all FA's (male or female) bigger automatically means better. "

I did clarify with the person that suggested this myth that it has multiple interpretations. One of which is that it is a myth that all FAs are automatically into gaining.

Feel free to input!
At least to my own experience, past a certain level of fatness it is neither better nor worse, but more of the same as far as attractiveness goes. On the other hand, I am also turned on by a fat woman's body in motion, and so there's some countervailing balance. I've never been turned on to gaining per se. If a fat woman who loses weight is still fat I'm pretty sure I'd still turn on to her. And if she was doing a lot of physical activity while doing this, that would turn me on as well. Of course if she was doing such activity and stayed the same weight or gained it wouldn't really be any different.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #27
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

To me, the 'You're bigger, thats means you're better' could be said about not a bbw but just a skinny girl with big boobs. Basically its all about the personality and chemistry between two people.

Last edited by J_Underscore; 09-30-2011 at 07:30 AM.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #28
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The myth is just that, a myth, for me anyway. I find different women attractive for different reasons. There are just too many variables for the "bigger is better" motto to work for me in all cases across the board.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #29
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey man depending on what the girl is wearing, and how her attitude is, and as long as she average or larger, I am fine with that. I notice average weighted chicks too.

In my case I would say 300 Lbs is as far as I would venture.

I remember when my aunt died she was around 300, me and my mother found her face down and could not roll her over easily, but she had died earlier, and usually bodies which are cold or unconscious are somewhat heavier.

Last edited by Kenster102.5; 10-11-2011 at 10:55 PM.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #30
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
this happens a lot in other sections of DIMs, too.
it's one reason why i don't post as often as a i used to, in any section of the site.
Just one of the many reasons I stayed away for so long.