Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What's for supper in China?

One of my girlfriends has a grown son who is traveling to China on business. He sent his mom the following email from his blackberry and she forwarded it to me. I thought the Foodee group would be entertained by some of the Chinese menu selections. . . .

Hey Moms,

China is cool. What you hear is probably true (big and dirty) but it is not that simple. It is obvious that the Gov't is making a huge effort to improve people’s lives. We drove about an hour "out of town" (all major urban because HUGE city) and the entire distance had massive landscaping projects to improve the look of the roads. Unfortunately, the pollution here is almost unbelievable. You cannot see more then 7 or 8 blocks due to low visibility. My throat is actually sore, and I suspect it is due to air quality. Since I have been here I know I have eaten duck tongue, pork throat, pork lung, duck feet, cows tongue, and....the other stuff I am not sure.

Culture here is very different. Hard to explain though. The first night me and a buddy walked around until about 3:00 in the morning....it was quite the experience. Ok....it is bed time for me (work in the morning). I will send another note from Bangkok.
Love,

M
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm Thinking...

I'm thinking, 'cuz Chinese is a treat over here, that the Chinese enjoy American for a treat....the other man's grass is always greener kinda' thing.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote