Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #1676
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bum bump...

Last edited by Paquito; 09-28-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #1677
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LOL that's quite a bump...old post.

Nice side rolls, though. Could use a little work on the bigness factor. But I dig them.

*finally sends fruit basket*
Old 08-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #1678
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
LOL that's quite a bump...old post.

Nice side rolls, though. Could use a little work on the bigness factor. But I dig them.

*finally sends fruit basket*
Meh well it's just easier to have one male ass thread than 5 million.

And you want to help with the bigness factor, I'm gonna need more than a fruit basket.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #1679
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*sends cake sculpted to look like a fruit basket*
Old 08-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #1680
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
*sends cake sculpted to look like a fruit basket*
Atta girl.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #1681
blubberismanly

Any time
Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #1682
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's the handsomest bit of cheesecake I have ever seen Paquito

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #1683
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dulce de leche cheesecake, at that. Nice.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #1684
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That's the handsomest bit of cheesecake I have ever seen Paquito
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Dulce de leche cheesecake, at that. Nice.
You guys are gonna make my cheeks blush.

(and not those ones, pervs )
Old 10-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #1685
Magusz

Magusz has said some nice things
Default Here's mine!

Since i'm new here, i think you girls need to know me fully.
And, as it was demanded, i'll show mine ass for you, hope you like it!
I hope to see your comments
Magusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #1686
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

little contribution from yours truly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 10-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #1687
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay for a worthy thread being bumped!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #1688
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, and Nowhere knows this, clearly , but as a reminder to any other gents, this thread was originally intended as a thread about MAN BUTTS, so, while we ladies appreciate *all* pics of you, you get bonus points for sticking to that criterion.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #1689
johnnybaseball

johnnybaseball can now change their title

Well, I'd like to get into the spirit here, so here ya go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ass3.jpg (11.8 KB, 178 views)
johnnybaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #1690
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Tis good this thread got bumped, thought I'd share some skin, not cheeks though.. Only one Gal gets such fine tings! heh heh

http://hybrydizm.tumblr.com/private/...s0f9jTM1qma3qb

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com

Last edited by DJ_S; 10-17-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: image not showing
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:08 PM   #1691
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

beautiful bums, gentlemen. Thanks for posting them.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote