Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
ray1411

ray1411 can now change their title
Default Crossroads Question

Well, after years of visiting Dimensions and finding interest in weight-gain stories--not the unnatural ones but the romantic stories with a realistic flair. I have found a woman interested in participating in the lifestyle, a lifestyle I was, and still am, hesitant to join in on fully.

She is 5'7" with a starting weight of 357lbs but currently weighs in at 405lbs. She says her limit is 550lbs.

So, I know, what's my question. Has anyone else here really participated in a feedee/feeder relationship? And if so, what was your experience? What are the advantages and disadvantages? What are the roadblocks? Any suggestions? Do you have any regrets? And, by the way, a feedee or feeder can answer any or all questiosn.

Here is a current picture:

100811162645.jpeg
ray1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
ray1411

Default ????

I guess no ones interested in sharing.

Well, thanks!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do you really want to a go for a feedee/feeder relationship? I have never participated in such a relation but in the normal course of the relationships I had my SO did gain some weight.

So just start going out with her and she might gain quite a bit probably.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

You want replys? Okay, you'll get a replay however I've never been in one of those relationships so you're only going to get some assumptions based on what I expect and what I know from other individual's experiences.
So, here goes.

First off, it depends on the relationship. There are some relationships which are primarily sexual while others are much more emotional. Assuming there is a connection beyond weight it will not be as sexual as some feeder/feedee or BBW/FA relationships. If you don't have anything that bonds you with this person beyond the weight gain my own question is to ask why are you even with them? If there's nothing beyond the weight gain the relationship will be primarily based around the fetish and it will most likely tank. Most relationships that are only based around sex and fetishism kinda go like that.

Some roadblocks are ofcourse the issues that the women might end up with due to weight gain. Not everybody takes weight gain the same. While some people may have confidence issues others might have health issues so you shouldn't assume that she will reach the weight limit of 550. There are others who may also get somewhat addicted to it and decide to go over their limit you must expect that to also be a possibility as well. Let's also not forget that if there's weight gain involved....there's going to be money issues. You need to make sure that there is enough money to keep on the weight gain as well ofcourse clothing and you need to make sure your lover is comfortable, caring for an SSBBW will be no easy task.

There, that is some of the issues which may prop up.
Just some, there are likely more but meh.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:19 AM   #5
ray1411

Default Hey

For information's sake, this is not a fetish based relationship; in fact, if she decides not to do it, I am fine with her decision.

And I would never endanger another person's health for my own enjoyment.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:19 AM   #6
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Well then good, because from what I am aware of those relationships tend to get ruined when they're based only on the fetish (then again that speaks for most relationships, they're ruined when it's only a sexual thing).

Honestly, I think sharing something like this with someone you care about can really enhance the relationship.

However just be prepared for what I have mentioned before and other issues.

It sounds like you have the right attitude and are not only in it for the feedee/feeder thing so I say why not.

Go for it, you have the right approach about it so there shouldn't be too many problems.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I posted to your thread in the actual WeightGain sub-board actually.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Been there, did that, screwed it up horribly (surprisingly enough it wasn't a weight-related gaffe). There weren't any disadvantages or roadblocks and my only regrets were, as I said, not feeding related. I say go for it, be yourself, and communicate 'cause that's really important.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #9
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1411 View Post
...I have found a woman interested in participating in the lifestyle, a lifestyle I was, and still am, hesitant to join in on fully....
I think you have your answer right there: if you are hesitant, then you need more time to think things through. Simply indulging a partner by participating in something you're not comfortable with, on any level, is never a good idea and will almost always come back to haunt you.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Why are you hesitant, ray? What, specifically, are you afraid of?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would echo what has been said about if there is any hesitancy at all you should wait until you are ready to commit to the lifestyle. That being said you should also keep in mind that unlike other lifestyles such as becoming a vegan or such the feeder/feedee lifestyle takes two people so even if you do get over your hesitancy and decide to commit be ready for the whole thing to end abruptly if your partner changes her mind. Forgive if I'm not making any sense since I'm trying to keep it brief, but in my experience that's usually the reason the lifestyle comes to an end is one person has a change of heart and that change of heart usually comes not on the same schedule as the other person involved.

It just helps to know that going in. Might save a messy ending if you keep it in the back of your head and keep the lines of communication open at all stages of the relationship.

Best wishes on your journey, however it shakes out.