Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #26
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Eww, gross.

I wouldn't have known all of those were your pearls, Blackjack, if you hadn't outed yourself.
I'm sorry that you have an unresolved issue with me four years after I did I don't even know what, but this is hardly the time or place to flaunt your grudge.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #27
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm sorry that you have an unresolved issue with me four years after I did I don't even know what, but this is hardly the time or place to flaunt your grudge.
oh good lord. I don't have a grudge. You are, and I hope this doesn't sound worse than I mean it (b/c I don't mean it badly), not important enough for me to hold a grudge over. Know what I mean? You're just not. I'm sure you're a fine person, whether I like you or not, or whether I even know you! But an opinion I held over something I witnessed YEARS ago (and still remember, though hardly dwell on) isn't still on my mind every second of the day. I've experienced things I've liked far less and mentally registered more, and gotten over those, too!

But I found those statements creepy and gross, and much more 'locker room'-y than anything the OP wrote (and I thought it was important to weigh in and support the FAs/FFAs on this board). And I assumed they were penned by a variety of people, and only figured out it was all you when you owned them!

So, that's all I was trying to express. If you feel targeted, you have my deepest apologies and I do sincerely acknowledge and thank you for your apology to me in your post. No harm done!!

Ultimately, the OP's post is a good one, b/c so many people realize that yes, fat people have a place at Disney and can, like AnnMarie said, fit into the rides, and travel the park on foot or scooter.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:26 AM   #28
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
"If you don't like being a victim, then stop teasing me with your attractive self because I have no self-control."
How is looking at someone you find attractive even comparable to a victim of sexual assault or any victim in general? Youre way over the top dude. And other people have identified you as a hypocrite so you look pretty bad at this point. Weird people..
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #29
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

A friend of mine got home from a month long trip to the US for the first time in her life. I saw her yesterday and she commented "USA was a lot thinner than I thought... except for Disneyland."
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote