Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #26
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

I don't condone the idea on giving up or settling. But I do think that given enough time, altering what you are looking for to be broader in description is a needed thing.

For me, in 2009 I met the girl I was always looking for. I thought I had won the lottery, found one in a million. Sadly I wasn't what she was looking for, and she cast me aside.

Several meet and greets with new people later, I decided that time is short. I needed to find someone that matched up with me on the most important things, and exclude some of the superficial things.

My girlfriend is wonderful. She is a beautiful woman who shares a lot of my common interests. Given the broadening of what I want in a woman, I feel like I won the lottery all over again.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I found my wife in 2003. She's perfect for me.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:53 AM   #28
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

After two failed marriages, I had for the most part thrown my arms up in disgust and defeat. . I didn't believe there was a woman in the world worth having. . (not an uncommon feeling after an ugly divorce) I did find myself wishing for female "companionship". (read that as sex if you wish)

Not exactly a "clubber" our local newpaper began offering a "singles" section with personals. .etc. I opted to put a short ad stating my preferences in "queen-sized" women (a pre-bbw descriptor) I received several replies, none of which went anywhere . I did receive a bit of an "angry" reply. . stating some things I for one wasn't exactly looking for in a woman. . but undaunted, I responded and we set a date to meet. .

She was not what I was looking for, but she was exactly what I needed, and for the next 20+ years she was the first person I talked to every day and the last person I spoke to every night. . The truth is, I'm not perfect, so how could I possibly expect a woman to be so for me. . yet I found her! Even though I had in essence given up, I was blessed with the most wonderful partner anyone could have possibly asked for...

Years later, people would ask her how we met. . She would reply. . "He advertised for a fat woman, I applied for the job and got it!" The truth is, I was the one who received the most, she was my everything. . until cancer took her from me. . . We found one another in the most unexpected place, under the strangest of circumstances. . Sometimes you think you should "give up". . and life takes a strange turn. . I cannot imagine how empty my life would have been without her. . even though she wasn't exactly what I was looking for. . she was so much more!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:31 AM   #29
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

What we can't be happy without we can't be truly happy with. That said, love is not a negotiation; there's no "settling" involved when you care more about another person than yourself. Love is a selfless act that you give yourself over to, no matter what. Lust always has stipulations.