Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink This Belly Keeps Getting Bigger

I'm not great with pictures, but you can probably tell that I've hit 250 and I think 100 of it is in my belly. I'm waddling now! I put a jaw line pic in here too so you guys can see how full my face is. I like it better with the chipmonk cheeks instead of just the double chin. To think this is what no longer dieting does - can't imagine if I were a real gainer.

Last edited by bigbellyroll; 11-03-2011 at 09:17 PM.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

well it certainly looks good i cant imagine what you would look like as a gainer but i can sure try
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd1038 View Post
well it certainly looks good i cant imagine what you would look like as a gainer but i can sure try
LOL. I have no doubt that if I was a gainer it would be very easy for me to be 500 lbs.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

You look great and you're doing great! As long as you're not limiting yourself on having fun with food, I think you'll be just fine.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

All I can say is that your belly looks great.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
bigbellyroll

You guys are awesome! Thanks!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:53 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is a gorgeous dress, and you wear it well! And yah, your face has really filled out, but it also seems to work for you

And yah, I hear you on how easy it can be to gain....trying not to gain I have a hard time staying under 220, I'm sure if I stopped trying I'd shoot up, and it I deliberately tried to gain .....
Old 09-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
I'm not great with pictures, but you can probably tell that I've hit 250 and I think 100 of it is in my belly. I'm waddling now! I put a jaw line pic in here too so you guys can see how full my face is. I like it better with the chipmonk cheeks instead of just the double chin. To think this is what no longer dieting does - can't imagine if I were a real gainer.
Hope you don't mind me saying so but you are very beautiful.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #9
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for your lovely pics. I think you've made lovely pics. And very hot. Sure, you're a gainer. I like your round tummy. Your belly grows very well of this no-diet.
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You look great! Love a woman who indulges (isn't necessary to do deliberate stuffing as far as I'm concerned) and of course the results of that. Thanks for sharing.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
I love that belly and your shape. I would love to see you ate 350.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

All I can say is that you look lovely and I'm glad to hear you're having a good time.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:01 PM   #13
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

Quote:
LOL. I have no doubt that if I was a gainer it would be very easy for me to be 500 lbs.
Now that gives me some warm fuzzies lol I wish you were a gainer now for sure i would love to encourage you
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #14
chubbytiger

chubbytiger has said some nice things

You look fantastic, that belly looks great and your face is. Lovely my dear
chubbytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:07 AM   #15
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Oh my, not only do you look magnificent with the added weight and bigger belly, I love the increasing confidence you're exuding! A "real gainer" or not, you where the extra pounds very well! Just imagine how glorious 300 may look
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #16
mandylover

mandylover has said some nice things

Great belly. I think I'm working on mine again - though it's ridiculous in comparison.
mandylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #17
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default you look so "rubbable" :)

Wow...that's a beautiful tummy!
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
bigbellyroll

Aww. You guys are sweet.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM   #19
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aww. You guys are sweet.
so are you
Old 10-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #20
aussiefa63

aussiefa63 has said some nice things

So cute & cuddly
aussiefa63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

You're adorable!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote