Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-14-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title
Default bad day

have u ever had a bad day in the kitchen, where everything turned out terrible(lol). well that happened to me today, for the first time in yrs, i got outta bed( 2:15 pm i started kinda late) & decided to walk on my tredmill instead of out side, cause we had between 20-30 mph winds, next since it was windy i figured i'd go outside & pick up pecans, & believe me there was a ton on the ground & i didn't finish, cause it got dark outside quick, but the more i picked up the faster the wind blew more to the ground.
i came in about 5:30, had my bath, started cooking for my husband(, it was the start of his work wk).- brown rice, mac & cheese , & bacon wrapped chicken breast.

well everything turned out a hot mess, my mac & cheese was over cooked so was my brown rice, & my poor chicken breast turn out dry(even though it was wrapped in bacon). my husband asked me what happened he thought it was funny.
but i explained to him the problem, which was something i'm always preaching to him about when he's trying to cook(believe me it's not that often.(lol) i was trying to watch tv & cook at the same time, i usually don't have a problem doing that but i got really stuck on a show on tvone called Will To Live, at 7:00 pm, so i wasn't too concernd about my food, but my husband was cool with it, he teased me all night about it(lol).
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

. . . Then you double-post and it's all down hill after that.

Cheer up, Hunny. The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

- Jim
Old 11-15-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
. . . Then you double-post and it's all down hill after that.

Cheer up, Hunny. The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

- Jim
smith u just had to point out my double post didn't you? i told ya'll i was having a bad day.(lol)
i's all good today, just needed more rest.
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's only me View Post
smith u just had to point out my double post didn't you? i told ya'll i was having a bad day.(lol)
i's all good today, just needed more rest.

It'll be OK!