Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #2926
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG, I love love love LOVE office bathroom shots! Love them. And you look fabulous!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #2927
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Me at work with the ever classy bathroom shot.

Dress and belt - Lane Bryant (looks MUCH better when not pinned up for office propriety)
Open toe booties - Easy Spirit
Bangles on left arm - Avenue
Watch on right - Diesel
Bracelet on right - gift from friend.
Sweetie, you class up any room just by your beauty and presence. Now... can I borrow just a smidgen of your awesome style?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:40 AM   #2928
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL @ Lilly then here's some more for ya!

Thanks Lilly & Sweet Tooth

How Rai Works It - Part II

Chocolate Blazer - Ashley Stewart
Boucle skirt - Lane Bryant
Purple top - Rainbow Shops
Dark bronze booties - Neiman Marcus Rack
Tree of Life Necklace (I know can barely see it) - CoSM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #2929
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

WaaaaHOOOOO!!! HIGH bonus points for the yellow "Achtung" sign under the sink. This has made my day and naturally you look ravishing. I love the skirt and the lipstick.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-10-2011, 08:24 AM   #2930
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
WaaaaHOOOOO!!! HIGH bonus points for the yellow "Achtung" sign under the sink. This has made my day and naturally you look ravishing. I love the skirt and the lipstick.
BWahahahaha! Lilly you're a mess!

Thanks again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #2931
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
BWahahahaha! Lilly you're a mess!

Thanks again
LOL. I'm not just the club president. I'm also a client.

@~;~~
Old 11-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #2932
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Wow - what a great outfit! You look professional, sexy and in command - also love the hair!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #2933
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Me at work with the ever classy bathroom shot.
You have such amazing style.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 AM   #2934
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
LOL. I'm not just the club president. I'm also a client.
♥ ♥ SMH & LMFAO - love the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
Wow - what a great outfit! You look professional, sexy and in command - also love the hair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
You have such amazing style.
Thanks Fritzi & Peng!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #2935
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Wow, you guys all look so great!

I'm being sloppy right now-just wearing a tank top & purple sweat pants. Since I work from home, I don't really have to get dressed, lol.

I'm going to get all nice & dressy tonight, though.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #2936
shanemendis
On Timeout

shanemendis has said some nice things

casual shirt and jeans.
shanemendis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #2937
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Uber casual and comfy.Not very glamorous for sure.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #2938
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

my warmest long winter dress
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #2939
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

You look great! I love your style too! I wish I could put together outfits like that!

Right now, I'm just wearing leggings and an NKOTBSB concert t shirt. lol
Old 11-14-2011, 07:12 PM   #2940
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oddly, a red flannel hoodie and red undies.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #2941
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dress & belt- Torrid; Shoes- Fashion Bug

Last edited by Micara; 05-15-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:57 AM   #2942
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Check you out Ms. Micara! I love it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #2943
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

A change of pace

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-15-2011, 06:54 AM   #2944
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Dress & belt- Torrid; Shoes- Fashion Bug
Micara you look fabulous. I love your shoes with the dress.

Quote:
A change of pace

The blue top is gorgeous. Great color saturation!

@~;~~
Old 11-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #2945
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is a wellspring of beautiful women. I was rather happy with my get up today.

I had a blue sweater with the Bly and whit window stripe short, with my khakis and rockin ass socks.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #2946
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Totally copying the Rai Bathroom Pose and not even trying to hide it....

Dress, necklace, belt, sweater- Torrid
Shoes- Payless
Sweater clasp- antique brooch from my grandma

I really liked this dress but it's strapless and a little big on top- it kept falling down in the back all day and driving me insane.

Last edited by Micara; 05-15-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #2947
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
A change of pace
Just realized I forget the detailes (in case anyone actually cares):

Navy blue suit, with black leather piping: Jessica London
Deep teal top - Rainbow Shops
Necklace - Laila Rowe

Quote:
The blue top is gorgeous. Great color saturation!
Thanks Ms. Lilly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This thread is a wellspring of beautiful women. I was rather happy with my get up today.

I had a blue sweater with the Bly and whit window stripe short, with my khakis and rockin ass socks.
Aww shucks!! Hozay you have such flare - I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Totally copying the Rai Bathroom Pose and not even trying to hide it....

Dress, necklace, belt, sweater- Torrid
Shoes- Payless
Sweater clasp- antique brooch from my grandma

I really liked this dress but it's strapless and a little big on top- it kept falling down in the back all day and driving me insane.
LOL - werk it gal! I love that dress Mica!
And get the dress taken in before falls down in the front when you least need it to; I speak from experience!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #2948
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know why I never thought to post here before. I don't like posting what I'm wearing, even though I love it, because I figure the people on the BHM/FFA board don't care. But here people enjoy fashion. I promise not to flood the board.

Today was a wool tie! I've been wanting to wear a/this wool tie but didn't know what to wear it with, but I think it worked out with the cord jacket.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #2949
Micara
Living and Learning

Quote:
I don't know why I never thought to post here before. I don't like posting what I'm wearing, even though I love it, because I figure the people on the BHM/FFA board don't care. But here people enjoy fashion. I promise not to flood the board.

Today was a wool tie! I've been wanting to wear a/this wool tie but didn't know what to wear it with, but I think it worked out with the cord jacket.

Flood it! I love seeing guys dressing nice and lookin' all fly!!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #2950
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

You look so dapper here. I love the tie! Men could take a few pages outta your book!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote