Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #2951
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know why I never thought to post here before. I don't like posting what I'm wearing, even though I love it, because I figure the people on the BHM/FFA board don't care. But here people enjoy fashion. I promise not to flood the board.

Today was a wool tie! I've been wanting to wear a/this wool tie but didn't know what to wear it with, but I think it worked out with the cord jacket.
a) looking spiffy!
b) I'm pretty sure there would be no complaints were you to provide even a daily fashion shoot
Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #2952
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
a) looking spiffy!
b) I'm pretty sure there would be no complaints were you to provide even a daily fashion shoot
^^^ Seconded! Marvelous showing Hozay, and I love the socks.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #2953
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today I wore:
Dark wash skinny jeans from Old Navy
Sweater from Old Navy
Shoes from Nordstrom Rack
Hairpin from Anthropologie
Necklace and Charm Bracelet from Etsy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Outfit.jpg (5.8 KB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg Outfit2.jpg (5.2 KB, 635 views)
File Type: jpg Shoes.jpg (9.4 KB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg Bracelet.jpg (4.0 KB, 633 views)
File Type: jpg Bracelet2.jpg (4.5 KB, 631 views)
Old 11-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #2954
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Okay! Okay! Last pic whoring for a while!

Dress - Lane Bryant
Belt - Lane Bryant
Boots - Nine West
Bangles - Avenue
Hoop Earrings & Necklace - Street Vendor
Sunglasses - Street Vendor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:59 AM   #2955
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
Today I wore:
Dark wash skinny jeans from Old Navy
Sweater from Old Navy
Shoes from Nordstrom Rack
Hairpin from Anthropologie
Necklace and Charm Bracelet from Etsy
Look at you, gorgeous girl! I love when wear your hair is curly!
That charm bracelet is lovely!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #2956
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post

Dress - Lane Bryant
Belt - Lane Bryant
Boots - Nine West
Bangles - Avenue
You are SMOKIN' hot, and that necklace is really speaking my language. Covet.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 11-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #2957
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Dress - Lane Bryant
Belt - Lane Bryant
Boots - Nine West
Bangles - Avenue
Fierce!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #2958
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ya'll are all lookingh good. I have on black skinny jeans from either Roamans or Woman Within and a top from Peebles Dept store.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #2959
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
You are SMOKIN' hot, and that necklace is really speaking my language. Covet.
Thanks Lilly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Fierce!
Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #2960
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I never post here, but figured I'd cross-post this pic. Currently wearing this + jeans.

Tee is Old Navy, hat & jewelry are things I made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg julia-3x.jpg (109.8 KB, 526 views)
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #2961
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

black tank top - target

floral zip up cardigan - teenage whore-store 'deborah K' - it's way too small to zip up, but it was $12

black pencil skirt - city chic $70 i think

pink tights - welovecolors.com (they were meant to be red :/ )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-11-23 at 15.17.jpg (72.2 KB, 583 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-11-23 at 15.18.jpg (73.5 KB, 583 views)
Old 11-22-2011, 09:43 PM   #2962
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post
I never post here, but figured I'd cross-post this pic. Currently wearing this + jeans.

Ah, that explains the screw drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
black tank top - target

floral zip up cardigan - teenage whore-store 'deborah K' - it's way too small to zip up, but it was $12

I love this outfit! You look fab.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #2963
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post

I love that had you made. I wish I knew how to knit or crochet so I could make beanies for myself.

Quote:
black tank top - target

I'm diggin' those tights.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #2964
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New sweater and I had to try it on. I'm liking it. the first picture looks okay, and the reason I took the second picture was to get the tie detail, but I realized I have a derpy face.

Sweater: JoS. A.Bank $35.00 from 189!!!
Tie: JoS. A.Bank $20.00 from 89!!!

I made out like a bandit.

Old 12-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #2965
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
New sweater and I had to try it on. I'm liking it. the first picture looks okay, and the reason I took the second picture was to get the tie detail, but I realized I have a derpy face.

Sweater: JoS. A.Bank $35.00 from 189!!!
Tie: JoS. A.Bank $20.00 from 89!!!

I made out like a bandit.
Yes you did!!!

Great looks, with a hint of holiday spirit with that vibrant red sweater, love it!

ETA: But what socks were you wearing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #2966
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sooooooo, I just got my Monif C Marilyn Ruched Dress.... I am in love

I haven't tried it with any undies on, so excuse my lack of smoothness and cleavage, but here are 2 different ways i wrapped it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-12-06 at 12.29.jpg (97.2 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-12-06 at 12.32 #2.jpg (100.7 KB, 475 views)
Old 12-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #2967
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I haven't tried it with any undies on, so excuse my lack of smoothness and cleavage, but here are 2 different ways i wrapped it
you're a foxy minx Bobbie... the dress looks amazing!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #2968
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:

Oh, you are wearing the hell out of that dress already. Can't wait to see the finished product (HINT).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #2969
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:

So glad you got your dress, and it looks stunning on you!

@~;~~
Old 12-07-2011, 06:44 AM   #2970
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

Thank you ladies! Very much looking forward to wearing my new dress at a fancy christmas party this weekend

Also, I have been feeling pretty put-together this week, which is a nice feeling for once!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-12-06 at 13.18.jpg (106.1 KB, 431 views)
Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #2971
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Thank you ladies! Very much looking forward to wearing my new dress at a fancy christmas party this weekend

Also, I have been feeling pretty put-together this week, which is a nice feeling for once!
♥ Well put together indeed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #2972
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

New blue recycled sari silk scarf from Etsy.

Black shirt from Lane Bryant

Hair flower from Ross

Last edited by Diana_Prince245; 06-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Diana_Prince245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #2973
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:

I am seriously impressed by this dress. I didn't know Dresses could DO this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
New blue recycled sari silk scarf from Etsy.

Black shirt from Lane Bryant

Hair flower from Ross
Diggin' the scarf for sure, but all I can think is "bieber hair!"
Old 12-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #2974
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Diggin' the scarf for sure, but all I can think is "bieber hair!"
Years from now, after he has moved on, gotten married, and made many cute babies, you will post "Bieber hair!" after me. I can feel it!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #2975
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

just me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00176.JPG (37.6 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00177.JPG (32.2 KB, 360 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote