Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 03-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #51
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ideal boy would be tall, have pretty eyes, play a musical instrument, text me all the time, want to date me, be a little shy, be smart, be kind and gentle, and be funny.

As for some sexual fantasy, I'd like to try getting intimate on/near/under/by a piano... make some music of our own

hellooooo

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #52
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title

My ideal man would be someone atleast 6'1 or more, chubby, tattooed up or piercings, smart, sense of humor, rides bikes, non-asshole and not African American I really want to date outside my race badly with a passion
Old 03-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #53
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

Well I already posted in this topic, but since reconsidered. Ideal guy, really how can you plan or even have a ideal guy. There is always going to be problems. I think about my ideal guy, Honestly from having a guy and use to have a ideal guy in mind, my IDEAS have all changed. I just want to feel important, loved, and cared for. Much else doesn't even matter.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #54
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i know who my ideal is and i think i have him
Old 04-01-2011, 05:55 AM   #55
paintsplotch
paint me happy

paintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I don't know. I really don't.

I guess I do have a type, but most of the guys I've dated/crushed haven't matched up. Some features and qualities just happen to converge in magical ways, even if in theory they're not exactly my first choice mix. Some very special people make it extremely easy to accept and appreciate them just as they are (and on occasion, that happens to be unemployed and flakey, lolz).

In 34 years, only one dude came really close to my comprehensive, on-paper ideal. In fact, I think he met and exceeded every category minimum on my man-wishlist. This was both amazing and highly ironic, considering that he actually WAS missing some features that *everyone* takes for granted and most people would consider vital in a mate if they stopped to think about it. But I didn't care. In fact, I didn't really notice. And when I did, it wasn't in disappointment.

Anyway, if I had to state my general ideal, I'd say it'd be a cocky, funny, crazy-intelligent, well-spoken, articulate, extremely well-educated, kind, outgoing, well-adjusted, reliable, slightly older guy. Balding with very short hair. I haven't given much thought to coloring. I tend to like blue-eyed men with blond-to-brown hair. Strong features, but not too craggy. Toned and a bit muscley, but not too bulky. Tallish, six feet or so. Good taste, dresses well, but not too fussy. Has interests, passions, pursuits, and artistic sensibilities. Confident. Maybe even kinda fearless. But gentle and sensitive. Someone who's in touch with his inner child but isn't afraid to take on a bit of a parental role when my inner girl needs reinforcement. Someone stable but NOT boring.

I guess the bottom line is that I desire someone who is both interesting and interested. Severe mutual physical attraction is ideal, although precisely what I'll find attractive is hard to anticipate. Further, I need someone who respects me, finds me fun, and thinks I'm brilliant. Someone who will worship me like I worship him. Someone who will love me and make me his priority in life. Someone with whom I can fall in love again and again, every day of my life.

As for the sexual side of things, heh. I'm kind of like Anais Nin's Elena. I yearn to lose myself in someone, sorta.
everything you wrote rings true for me..... i find myself nodding at it all and couldve written it myself but you just saved me the time .... thank you
Old 11-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #56
prettyeyes77

prettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot pics

I have a huge crush on Mathew Gray Gubler and I have the strangest fantasy about him. I want to shave his... beard and mustaches. I have this fantasy of straddling his lap, (which would crush him) but itís a fantasy so he doesnít scream in pain, and then I slowly apply warm shaving cream to his face while squirming around cause although strange it turns me on. Then I shave him and there is lots of giggling and grinding and petting on both ends and then once he is shaved it all gets steamier, but that bit is just for me.

As for a specific fantasy guy I donít have one, the two constants that I like are a strong jaw line and Tall like 6í2 or more, Iím 5í8 or 9 so when I wear heels I can tower over shorter guys and I donít like being taller than a guy. But other than those to basics I donít have a physical type I go for. I like personalities that are funny and not afraid to let the freak flag fly I think itís great when a guy can pull me out of my shell without pissing me off or being abrasiveÖ now I get oxymoronic Ö he must be sensitive but not a sissy, he must be sweet but rough, possessive but not overbearing, he must like me the way I am but not take my shit, and with demands like these he must come with his own batteries hehe But seriously He has to have a soft spot for puppies, kitties and babies, and be funny, and thatís about it. I also have inexplicable attractions to Professors, Piano players, and men who wear sweater vests and or thick rimmed glasses. Iím a strange one I know, but the fantasy guy likes that too.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:12 AM   #57
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is awesome!

My ideal guy is an intellectual, opinionated, and open-minded wordsmith. A man who can make you hate him or love him - depending on if you agree with his perspectives or not!

Other than that, physical attractiveness is subjective. I can't pinpoint what I like, but I know facial hair immediately garners a rise in his hotness factor. Totally.

Also,hebetterhavebighandsandbigfeet,ifyaknowwhatIm ean?!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #58
Power_Metal_Kitsune
Mrs. God

Power_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPower_Metal_Kitsune can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Dream on, reality sucks.

A man who actually likes me, thinks I'm a person (not a slump buster or someone to use), finds me somewhat attractive, can read and write, is willing to take me out in public, has a job, a car and own place, won't let others make fun of me, lets me at least meet his parents, doesn't abuse or belittle me, promises not to laugh if he somehow manages to get me to take my clothes off, doesn't cheat openly, kisses me (not just a peck and look of "yuck" across his face either), doesn't smell, is single, doesn't steal from me and won't ask me if my "hotter" friend is available if I even dare to say hello. But no one like this ever talks to me. Oh well, he must not exist. That is, if you're big. All I get are leeches, Internet pimps, scammers, closet cases and weirdos mostly, and I'm a small BBW.

This is why I am a proud spinster and will remain that way.

Last edited by Power_Metal_Kitsune; 11-20-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Power_Metal_Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #59
prettyeyes77

prettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power_Metal_Kitsune View Post
A man who actually likes me, thinks I'm a person (not a slump buster or someone to use), finds me somewhat attractive, can read and write, is willing to take me out in public, has a job, a car and own place, won't let others make fun of me, lets me at least meet his parents, doesn't abuse or belittle me, promises not to laugh if he somehow manages to get me to take my clothes off, doesn't cheat openly, kisses me (not just a peck and look of "yuck" across his face either), doesn't smell, is single, doesn't steal from me and won't ask me if my "hotter" friend is available if I even dare to say hello. But no one like this ever talks to me. Oh well, he must not exist. That is, if you're big. All I get are leeches, Internet pimps, scammers, closet cases and weirdos mostly, and I'm a small BBW.

This is why I am a proud spinster and will remain that way.
Have you ever heard the saying "People see what they are looking for" ? I'm not saying that your thoughts aren't valid ones, but honey sometimes you just have to look on the brighter side of life. HUG!