Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #1
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hi from RV

Hi all,

Finally managed to get into the new Boards. Hope it'll work out.

All the best,

RV

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FatterFred2.jpg (21.6 KB, 238 views)
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:57 AM   #2
Geepy
On Timeout

Geepy has said some nice things
Default Hello RV

Hello RV-

Glad to see you made it.
Is that cartoon of the big guy wishful thinking? Hee! Hee!

Good luck with your current adventures-

Geepy
Geepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 04:59 PM   #3
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Glad to see you, RV! Welcome to the new boards!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:40 PM   #4
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hi there RV...!

Always a treat to see you posting one of your cartoons! I'm so glad that some of us old codgers from the legacy days of the Board made it over here pretty much in one piece! The new format is really pretty nifty once you get used to it and I will say that it is a heck of a lot more expressive than the old board...you can just do a lot a lot easier than before. Yikes, three days and this is my 40th post on all the boards..I doubt I used to do that much in a year in the olden days! LOL
Well....have fun and enjoy the new creative options...I am sure that we are looking to much more of your creativity on the new boards!
Timmy