Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #76
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.
I Love BBW's

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #77
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinW91 View Post
I like both bigger girls and skinny girls. Each has their own merits.
Most straight BHMs I know think like this. They want a woman. Levels of attraction differ from person to person, not just a theoretical size.

I am definitely into fat guys but I will not turn someone away because he is thin/average/buff. I am a face and brain girl first, and if we have a connection, I will find him freaking sexy, period.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #78
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I posting this because it is a milestone post. I have nothing new to add, except I'm a big hefty guy who likes fat girls.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #79
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
Most straight BHMs I know think like this. They want a woman. Levels of attraction differ from person to person, not just a theoretical size.

I am definitely into fat guys but I will not turn someone away because he is thin/average/buff. I am a face and brain girl first, and if we have a connection, I will find him freaking sexy, period.

Exactly. The first look at on a girl is her face. If she has a pretty face then I'm probably gonna like her. (but probably not talk to her because I'm terribly shy in real life. lol) Then when I get to know her it's her sense of humor and personality that keeps me.
KevinW91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #80
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a skinny male FA, and once or twice a girl I've been interested in (who obviously is a BBW) will shoot me down because...she likes chubby guys! And you know what, I don't even get mad, instead I get a big grin and wish her luck, because we BOTH love the chubby folk and therefore are comrades.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #81
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I'm a skinny male FA, and once or twice a girl I've been interested in (who obviously is a BBW) will shoot me down because...she likes chubby guys! And you know what, I don't even get mad, instead I get a big grin and wish her luck, because we BOTH love the chubby folk and therefore are comrades.
I used to go chubby chasing with my skinny male FA friend. Good times were had. Many awkward times with a lot of chubbiness in one cavelier, but good times nonetheless
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #82
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I'm a skinny male FA, and once or twice a girl I've been interested in (who obviously is a BBW) will shoot me down because...she likes chubby guys!
I take issue with people shooting down advances because the interested party does not have a specific body type. Physical attraction is uber important but to say "Sorry, you aren't fat enough" is no better than saying "You aren't buff enough / You don't have that tight little bikini body I dig"

It just doesn't sit right with me.

And I know it's been bitched to death on here.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #83
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
See I like really big guys or fit guys....

I just dont really like guys in the 250-300 range. But everyone is different and there are exceptions to my general rule. lol
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #84
project219

project219 can now change their title

To be rather honest, I don't have much of a preference of size for women. I like thin women and BBWs of all sizes and shapes equally, I don't discriminate.

I'm more interested in who they are on the inside, I know that's EXTREMELY over used, but it's the truth for me. If they have similar tastes in hobbies and whatnot, I'm smitten. BBW or not.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #85
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
I used to go chubby chasing with my skinny male FA friend. Good times were had. Many awkward times with a lot of chubbiness in one cavelier, but good times nonetheless
Back in the day I had to trade in my 1979 Mustang for a 1978 Dodge pickup truck when it became apparent the Mustang's back seat was just not going to work anymore.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #86
analikesyourface

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Back in the day I had to trade in my 1979 Mustang for a 1978 Dodge pickup truck when it became apparent the Mustang's back seat was just not going to work anymore.
Haha, well, I mean, the dude of my choice was 6'4, and 350 xD and it was his car. And it wasn't even the four door model.

Good times, indeed.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #87
Helen53105

Helen53105 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by project219 View Post
To be rather honest, I don't have much of a preference of size for women. I like thin women and BBWs of all sizes and shapes equally, I don't discriminate.

I'm more interested in who they are on the inside, I know that's EXTREMELY over used, but it's the truth for me. If they have similar tastes in hobbies and whatnot, I'm smitten. BBW or not.
That's the way everyone should think!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #88
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
Haha, well, I mean, the dude of my choice was 6'4, and 350 xD and it was his car. And it wasn't even the four door model.

Good times, indeed.
Yes good times Still remember the police constable rapping on the foggy back window with his flashlight and then demanding to know "how old are you girl"? (She was 19 but looked young.)
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #89
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
A few failed attempts at car sex, which usually ended with us abandoning the inside of the car and finishing outside, led to our purchase of our Suburban. With the back seat out and the second row folded down there is plenty of room for making with the sexy time, even at a combined 700+ pounds. Rolling shag wagon FTW!!!!
Old 11-19-2011, 04:05 AM   #90
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Maybe I'm weird but I enjoy the contrast of my body to someone else's. Always preferring a lover that was really-really skinny, or considerably larger then myself (I'm 5'11" and about 290lbs.). My current is a BHM (much-much larger then myself), he's incredibly sexy and self assured, that's an incredible turn-on. Standing next to him, I feel feel pretty damn dainty, which is a rarity considering my height and size. Good, good, stuff!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #91
bromad1972

bromad1972 has said some nice things

Attraction is highly subjective and depends on a LOT of different factors.

I am 6' 280 - 300 lbs and am attracted to what a lot of guys would call spinners, very tiny women. I am also attracted to women with curves. I am attracted to women!

But I do not think that there should be prejudice put upon anyone for some things that are essentially out of there control.

Are you attracted to men who are of a different race? Different intelligence level? Are left handed?

There are so many differences among us and who we are attracted to that arguing the point is mute. We should be here to support each other as big beautiful people and those who love us for being that way.

Maybe I am wrong....I AM new here.
bromad1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #92
analikesyourface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
A few failed attempts at car sex, which usually ended with us abandoning the inside of the car and finishing outside, led to our purchase of our Suburban. With the back seat out and the second row folded down there is plenty of room for making with the sexy time, even at a combined 700+ pounds. Rolling shag wagon FTW!!!!
Me and my current boytoy (boyfriend whom I'm in an open relationship with) tried suburban sex. I think I would have much preferred regular car sex with him because he's small and I'd like to try it xD

Or rather, not sex, but our silly things we do while waiting to have sex. Oh, the silliness of dating a skinny dude and waiting for sex. oh golly.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #93
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Always been a BHM and always had a preference for BBWs. Just wired that way.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #94
Pinktutu

Pinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree that it's silly to rule out someone because of their outward appearance, however, most people can not help what or who rather that are sexually attracted to. I've dated thinner men, but my most sensual and comfortable relationships have been with men that are BHM or SSBHM. I've always been attracted to big chunky men, even when I was smaller.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #95
Deanna
Huzzah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinktutu View Post
I agree that it's silly to rule out someone because of their outward appearance, however, most people can not help what or who rather that are sexually attracted to. I've dated thinner men, but my most sensual and comfortable relationships have been with men that are BHM or SSBHM. I've always been attracted to big chunky men, even when I was smaller.
This is all true for me. I believe in giving people a chance as long as they aren't a douche. Just because thin men in the past did not excite me the way BHM/SSBHM do, doesn't mean I can't be surprised in the future by someone different.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #96
Pinktutu

Pinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
This is all true for me. I believe in giving people a chance as long as they aren't a douche. Just because thin men in the past did not excite me the way BHM/SSBHM do, doesn't mean I can't be surprised in the future by someone different.
Right, you never know. But I do love me some chunky monkeys tho
Old 11-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #97
Deanna
Huzzah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinktutu View Post
But I do love me some chunky monkeys tho
I will sing chunky monkey praises until I end up rotting in the earth.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #98
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Personally, I'm just looking for a woman who's smart and imaginative with a sense of humor. If she's into the same things as I am, that's fine... if not, still fine.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #99
Pinktutu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Personally, I'm just looking for a woman who's smart and imaginative with a sense of humor. If she's into the same things as I am, that's fine... if not, still fine.
I like to share interests too but ya it's fine if they have separate interests, he can dig golf but odds are I'm not gonna play