Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #101
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
I'm laying on my bed alone, nibbling something sweet, like cupcakes, or chocolates. My lover comes in, and slides up behind me, kissing my back and shoulders, reaching around me, giving my belly a good rub, tracing all my curves with his fingers, finding a nice juicy bit to wobble, and adore. Then he reaches for my treats to hand feed me.

That's my favorite way to be fed. I love to kiss and lick his fingers as he nourishes my big beautiful curves. After lots of cuddling, and stuffing, he bids me to roll over onto my back so he can rub and jiggle my big belly as he feeds me yet another cupcake. *sigh*

By this time, I'm so worked up and getting so full that I'm begging for, "more, more, more, feed me more baby". The more I eat, the more I want. I know it pleases him when I eat more than I can handle, just for him, cause I know it turns him on to imagine all the weight I'll gain from his loving.

He climbs on top of me. The pressure of his weight on my full belly takes my breath away, and turns me on sooo much. He literally sinks into me as he kisses my chocolaty tasting lips. He slides into the warm wetness between my massive thighs, filling me completely... Then as he finds his rythym, he continues to slowly stuff my greedy mouth with chocolate goodies.

As he feeds me, he reaches down to squeeze and jiggle my belly, which works us both into an orgasmic frenzy. When we both finish simultaneously, in a shuddering lump of flesh, sticky, gooey, covered in chocolate frosting, and completely spent, I sigh, glowing, warm, and totally his fat little piggy girl.

I'm hungry and horny now...

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #102
Bumpster72

Bumpster72 has said some nice things

I have one. Take about 4 Maraschino cherries and pop them inside her sweet pussy. Then suck them out. Good luck getting the last one out. After you get the last one out, she crunches up some ice cubes and suck his dick while the ice cubes still in her mouth.
Bumpster72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #103
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpster72 View Post
I have one. Take about 4 Maraschino cherries and pop them inside her sweet pussy. Then suck them out. Good luck getting the last one out. After you get the last one out, she crunches up some ice cubes and suck his dick while the ice cubes still in her mouth.
While in fantasy..the cherry thing may be hot to some..in reality..it's a no go.

NEVER put any kind of food, sweets etc in a woman's vagina. It can cause a horrible infection..and really..infections of the coochie are no fun for anyone.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #104
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
While in fantasy..the cherry thing may be hot to some..in reality..it's a no go.

NEVER put any kind of food, sweets etc in a woman's vagina. It can cause a horrible infection..and really..infections of the coochie are no fun for anyone.
Yes, Misty, all your quotes are belong to me...

Ditto on the infection thing. This goes double for diabetic women. Trust me and just...don't.

Being fed cheesecake while sitting on an FA, however....
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #105
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
That's a good one! WOW
thank you, now to find someone to try it on lol
Old 02-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #106
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title
Default Teasing...

...has always been a big turn-on to me. Once, a woman and I took turns feeding each other from a half-gallon container of ice cream, counting to 12 between each spoonfull. I bet her that before it was finished she would break down and start gobbling but she held out longer than I did.

We conceived a fantasy involving a friend of hers who was into gaining; we would invite her over, tie her to a chair (with her agreement, of course) and lay out a table full of food just out of her reach, that we would then feed to each other, teasing and tantalizing her as we ate. The terms would be that the friend could ask us to stop at any time but at that point she would have to finish everything that was left before we would untie her.

As I said, it was a fantasy, and although her friend was interested we never managed to pull it off, but I still think it would have been fun.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #107
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

One of my favorites that we'v done, I had her on top of me not squatting over me actually sitting with her feet up by my shoulders with a huge tub of Ice cream, and everytime she would take a bite i would thrust, we made slow sensual love working her way through 3/4 of that tub of ice cream

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #108
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
One of my favorites that we'v done, I had her on top of me not squatting over me actually sitting with her feet up by my shoulders with a huge tub of Ice cream, and everytime she would take a bite i would thrust, we made slow sensual love working her way through 3/4 of that tub of ice cream
Hot!

Damn..lol
Old 02-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #109
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Yeah...you guys have been reading my diary! I thought I conjured up that scenario myself. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I live for ice cream. It's the one thing I eat every single day. What a way to work in my daily dish...
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #110
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
Yeah...you guys have been reading my diary! I thought I conjured up that scenario myself. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I live for ice cream. It's the one thing I eat every single day. What a way to work in my daily dish...
Got any other suggestions we could try ???

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #111
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Got any other suggestions we could try ???
Cheesecake! LOL..

This is from the next chapter of my story..lol

Across the table, Misty was lost in her own thoughts. She had an active fantasy life and sharing cheesecake with a sexy man was top on her list. She imagined herself straddling Mark’s naked hips; the abundance of her soft belly cradled against the hardness of his abdomen. Her pulse quickened as she pictured his long, lean fingers gently sliding bites of cheesecake into her mouth. Greedy with hunger and desire, she watched herself suck the sweetness from each of his fingers as her body gently rocked back and forth on his.

I want to try cake and icing..lots of stuff!

Old 02-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #112
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Uh...you're going to post this story, right?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #113
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
Uh...you're going to post this story, right?
The first two chapters are already posted!

It's in the recent additions in the Library..Abundant Desires

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #114
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things

Quote:
Cheesecake! LOL..

I want to try cake and icing..lots of stuff!

Mmmm cake and icing!!! Sounds good I am writing it down......
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #115
mrjjohnson71

mrjjohnson71 has said some nice things

I have this fantasy about a friend of mine. It was her birthday, so we got this huge cake that was filled with strawberries and bananas. A huge load of icing on top. My fantasy was she'll bend over to blow out the candles. Once she did that, I'll push her so that she'll fall chest first onto her cake. I then pull don her skirt and take her from behind while her girlfriends at the party take off her blouse and eat the cake off of her. And that's only one of many cake fantasies I have.
mrjjohnson71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:38 AM   #116
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjjohnson71 View Post
I have this fantasy about a friend of mine. It was her birthday, so we got this huge cake that was filled with strawberries and bananas. A huge load of icing on top. My fantasy was she'll bend over to blow out the candles. Once she did that, I'll push her so that she'll fall chest first onto her cake. I then pull don her skirt and take her from behind while her girlfriends at the party take off her blouse and eat the cake off of her. And that's only one of many cake fantasies I have.
Good call on making sure the candles are blown out first before you push her into the cake so you...ya know...don't burn her face or chest off.

Good call on the girlfriend part too, nice touch

Last edited by KHayes666; 02-25-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: its 3:30 AM and I've gone completely insane
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:40 AM   #117
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjjohnson71 View Post
Hmm, replace the girlfriends with a bunch of guys and my heart would be racing. I like this fantasy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #118
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

This thread is too awesome to die.
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #119
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things

I agree to good of a great thread to die...
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #120
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanydiwilmette View Post
This thread is too awesome to die.
2 years and 9 months to the day later, nice one dude.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #121
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I also agree with above statements.