Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-25-2011, 06:05 AM   #301
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool, Khestrel! You look like a group that would be fun to meet--I'm glad to know you all get along quite well!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #302
prettyeyes77

prettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot pics

Did I not mention I used to be a power ranger??? hehe I'm blue, my sister Andrea is yellow,Josh is red, Liz is pink, and I'm not sure who invited Allen. Then just assorted pic's of Liz, Andrea, and I being goofy...
Old 12-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #303
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me (blackxblonde hair), my bff (curly hair and glasses), and her sister (blonde with freckles):

I smile so much looking at the pics from that night.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #304
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Richard has been my best friend for over 11 years and I think this is like the ONLY picture I have of both of us. He hates taking pictures. It was at our friend's wedding a few weeks ago.

SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #305
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think you can take a bad picture, lady.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #306
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks, darlin
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote