Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title
Talking I realized I'm a feedee

So, I'm 35 (and look about 25, I know people say that put look at the pic), kinda cute, and VERY into 420 related activites which always encourages a girl to want to eat...lol...so I met this really awesome (and hot) guy who happens to be a FA and a feeder and the chemistry is fire, it's insane...it's complicated but becasue I was so into him I became curious about this interest in obese women...as I said I have always been somewhat big, I am 5'6 and never usually under 200lbs...I hate to exercise, I love food, and I love being very open sexually when I am with someone who wants me..and he def does! lol so when he would become arsoused by watching me eat, I would become hot by eating which happens now all the time so everytime I eat I just stroke my growing belly and think about how hot I will look when it is hanging down between my legs, becasue that means I have accepted I am a fat woman and that is how I should be!! So I have also thought, there are some beautiful obesely fat women, and there are some great sites attributed to them (like this one!) but how many sites are there for girls who want to model to show off their gaining and going from skimpy to desirable...I am actually also bisexual (not that I am going to focus on this in this thread) but I am now only attracted to extremely fat women now as well....so my question is: how many feedees become actually sexually aroused by eating even when it is not in a sexual
enviornment?
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassdebate View Post
S....so my question is: how many feedees become actually sexually aroused by eating even when it is not in a sexual
enviornment?
I think that is a big part of what makes someone a feedee, rather than simply a foodee (someone who loves food). It is that erotic connection, eating always being more than just eating, that makes it so hard to resist!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
badassdebate
On Timeout

It is true! As I do enjoy food (as I said I have always been big), I had never been sexually aroused before by eating which was positivly enforced by the FA in my life and now it occurs all the time lol and I love it!!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

All the time! It regularly happens that I see a woman eating something she obviously enjoys and I'm insanely turned on. She doesn't need to be fat, but that helps!
love_my_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
badassdebate
On Timeout

I have been learning to not shy away from enjoy my food in public because of the conception society has on women and food (ie, if you are a woman don't eat lol) and instead go and enjoy so much more!! I am glad there are people out there that enjoy watching as much as I enjoy eating lol
Old 03-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #6
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I have been learning to not shy away from enjoy my food in public because of the conception society has on women and food (ie, if you are a woman don't eat lol) and instead go and enjoy so much more!! I am glad there are people out there that enjoy watching as much as I enjoy eating lol
Awesome! I know I enjoy seeing my friend-girl-borderline relationship eat, and I know she enjoys eating, and she knows I enjoy cooking/eating with her, its just a great crazy cycle!
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Quote:
So, I'm 35 (and look about 25, I know people say that put look at the pic), kinda cute, and VERY into 420 related activites which always encourages a girl to want to eat...lol...so I met this really awesome (and hot) guy who happens to be a FA and a feeder and the chemistry is fire, it's insane...it's complicated but becasue I was so into him I became curious about this interest in obese women...as I said I have always been somewhat big, I am 5'6 and never usually under 200lbs...I hate to exercise, I love food, and I love being very open sexually when I am with someone who wants me..and he def does! lol so when he would become arsoused by watching me eat, I would become hot by eating which happens now all the time so everytime I eat I just stroke my growing belly and think about how hot I will look when it is hanging down between my legs, becasue that means I have accepted I am a fat woman and that is how I should be!! So I have also thought, there are some beautiful obesely fat women, and there are some great sites attributed to them (like this one!) but how many sites are there for girls who want to model to show off their gaining and going from skimpy to desirable...I am actually also bisexual (not that I am going to focus on this in this thread) but I am now only attracted to extremely fat women now as well....so my question is: how many feedees become actually sexually aroused by eating even when it is not in a sexual
enviornment?
Ok, so congrats first of all on realizing you're a feedee and are doing something about it with someone you like and have feelings for. And that's where my question comes from. You mentioned that you notice him getting aroused by watching you eatand that encourages you to want to eat more as you imagine yourself the fat women you've accepted yourself as being,(becoming). Do all women pick up on this sort of thing when out or home eating with a guy, or is it just the women here who have been around fas, feeders and the like. Cause I find, especially in smaller cities or towns most women don't even know what the term bbw means or that they are one, let alone what a fa is and that its a guy who's attracted to them. I've spent alot of time here and in other yahoo groups that are fat-related and am used to talking openly about what I like with women, but outside in the real world, its alot harder to get my point across or for the woman of interest to understand that I like them just the way the are currently. They always think once they meet a guy they need to start dieting to keep his interest when with me quite the opposite is true. I mean can women outside the size-acceptence community pick up on these things us fas like as easily as the women here? Or should I stick to finding someone here I *know* is into the same things as I am. I mean don't get me wrong, a woman is more than what she weighs, but it still is a big part of it for me and always has been most of my life. If not you, anyone who has an opinion on this, feel free to email me.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lol I feel bad answering your question since I am soooo new to all of this (as in the community lol) but I do have a very open relationship with the person I am seeing and he has been very vocal of his experiences as a FA and the lifestyle (as I like to think of it lol)...to be fair, the only reason I knew he was becoming aroused when I eat is becasue by the time we were eating together lol I knew he was an FA...before that, when I would eat with him at his house, I just assumed he gave me big portions cause he was a good host lol....as much as women think men would want us to lose weight to keep attention, is a much as we don't want to have to do that. Shit, alot of my girl friends who are small still like to eat a dinner too!! But we have been conditioned to not think that way so if you do enjoy watching a woman eat (and I am guessing you date BBW or SSBBW) tell her how much you enjoy seeing her eat and enjoy it. Express to her (even without her prompting) that you love seeing a woman eat and not act like she doesn't becasue you are at a meal and nothing would make you happier than to see her eat without any worry or stigma. That way she can enjoy a meal without worring you are thinking she is horrible for eating like a real person and not a bird lol. If she isn't aware (this person you could be dating lol) that you are into BBW or SSBBW then she isn't going to know you don't want her to lose weight to keep you interested. You don't have to tell her it arouses you right off the bat lol but make sure to express you like a girl who eats and you hope that when you go to dinner she feels comfortable enough to enjoy her meal with you...as for being in the community...my FA took FOREVER to tell me he loved fat girls (like seriously it took months) and though I was fat at the time, worried I would judge him for it (he has been serverly judged for this interest and been made to feel horrible for his desires)....it is hard for some people to really believe and understand that FA's do exist...if you want a girl to know that isn't from here, bluntly tell her. Just say "I know society tells you that you have to be smaller for a man to want/like/desire/want to date you, but that isn't me. I like women who are _________ (fill in your own personal blank) and I want to see you again, but I don't want you to change at all." Try that, if she isn't down then she isnt' the girl for you but I think you might be suprised by how many women wouldn't date if they thought really honest good men were attracted to fat women.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #9
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

typo at the end lol, I meant "Try that, if she isn't down then she isnt' the girl for you but I think you might be suprised by how many women would date more if they thought really honest good men were attracted to fat women."
Old 03-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
Mr. Jigglesworth

Thank you for your quick response and please don't feel bad for only having been in the community for a short time. I haven't been around as much as I used to be myself, but I've been a member of this website since 98' when I first got online, and I read the magazine monthly before that for years. I am probably one of the more vocal members here about my preferences and I have had my share out in the real world of being judged for my desires. Both my ex-wfs told me I was weird for being attracted to larger women or them at they're current size, or even wanting to find out for myself what it was like to be fat. But I'm still here, I still have the desire to be with bbws/ssbbws and the older I get the stronger my feelings get, this is not a passing fad or phase I am going thru as I have had dreams of beautiful fat women growing fatter, since puberty and they haven't gone away. I do make my preference known early on in a polite manner, and sometimes am met with disbelief, sometimes it is accepted, but still tested for whatever reason. I mean I wonder sometimes if I should keep quiet about what I want just to be loved and hope things turn out the way I want, or is being honest really gonna pay off someday soon, I mean I'm not getting any younger, but as Americans we are getting fatter. I was just hoping that soicety would *catch up* to the Size-Acceptence Community sooner, rather than later as I've been watching society change since the early 80's, yet here it is 2011 and........?

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 03-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #11
rubenesquehunny

lol Mr. Jigglesworth, I think as long as you keep yourself honest about what it is you need, want, desire ect then you will be in the relationship you want to be in! Most times when you tell people you are a FA, no one really imagines what that truely means and then it takes a certain type of self acceptance and awarness to be comfortable enough to not feel self concious or ashamed of her fat body...Sometimes we don't know what it is we want until someone shows it to us...and though society gets fatter lol the acceptance is only growing very slowly so we have to be a strong force and not be ashamed and not hide who we are or what we like...I like being fat, and as I need to be upfront about that with myself and my partner, I want the person I am with to be honest with me

Hope I am not just blah blah blah lol
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #12
Mr. Jigglesworth

Thanks again for responding so quickly. I really like what you have to say here, especially when you said that sometimes we don't know what we want until someone shows it to us, that makes alot of sense and I've run across people like that before, so I guess I'll have to watch for that again.

BTW, you don't happen to have an older, single sister who shares the very same mind frame as you do you?

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 03-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #13
rubenesquehunny

lol only child sorry lol you're sweetz!!
Old 11-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Awesome post. Any updates?
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #15
Mr. Jigglesworth

Default Maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanydiwilmette View Post
Awesome post. Any updates?
I've been seeing a girl on & off since Valentine's Day who's a ssbbw, and I have been upfront with her about what I like in a woman and about her, and she seems to be accepting about that and appreciative as well. Well we are about to move-in together after having spent a wonderFULL Thanksgiving weekend together. She showed me how she throws down at the table and I was impressed, but wished we'd been alone instead of with family around, and I think we could have taken things further if we had been. But this should be an interesting adventure moving in together as I am a cook/baker by trade with dreams of opening my own bakery/cafe/coffee shop soon, and I've already found my guinea pig to taste test everything and be my quality control expert
Btw Stefany, have you written anymore good stories lately?

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 12-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jigglesworth View Post
I've been seeing a girl on & off since Valentine's Day who's a ssbbw, and I have been upfront with her about what I like in a woman and about her, and she seems to be accepting about that and appreciative as well. Well we are about to move-in together after having spent a wonderFULL Thanksgiving weekend together. She showed me how she throws down at the table and I was impressed, but wished we'd been alone instead of with family around, and I think we could have taken things further if we had been. But this should be an interesting adventure moving in together as I am a cook/baker by trade with dreams of opening my own bakery/cafe/coffee shop soon, and I've already found my guinea pig to taste test everything and be my quality control expert
Btw Stefany, have you written anymore good stories lately?

Mr. Jigglesworth
I'm so glad you've found someone to enjoy your passion with Mr. Jigglesworth. I hope things go wonderfully for the two of you. I know I absolutely love meals with my feeder and he's not a chef but he's learning to cook some of my favorites so that's always nice. Hopefully your new friend is more than willing to assist you with taste-testing.

Anyways, happy trails on your 'interesting adventure'. May your road lead you both to sweet, tasty times.

~Lin
LinathSuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #17
Mr. Jigglesworth

Thanks Lin, I appreciate that. And I hope he not only learns how to cook and bake your favorites, but that you two embark on a culinary journey that will be as rewarding as it will be full-filling

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 12-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #18
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love to cook and this thread makes me want to try this with a woman but problem is I don't have anyone. I can cook almost anything
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote