Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-06-2011, 05:34 AM   #51
marky815

marky815 can now change their title
Default connie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
On me: My breasts, for the attention they garner plus they bring me a lot of pleasure, and my big ass. There have been times when I didn't love my weight, but I have always loved my curves.

On men: Smiling lips that make me want to kiss them for hours and capable looking hands.
yes your butt is incredible!!! wow!
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #52
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a fan of my legs, eyes and breast.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #53
duraznos

duraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my hair, if that counts as a body part. lol
duraznos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #54
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

On Me: My face (especially my lips, cheeks, and eyes), my smile (I have come to like my smile), my ears ( I think they are cute), my breasts, my legs and feet, my warm skin tone, and my thick hair. I guess everything but my darn stomach; I don't like my stomach.

On Men: cleft chin, broad shoulders, hairyness, scars, side burns, nice eyes, prominent noses, nice lips, all types of bellies (flat, chiseled, or beer belly). Height doesn't really matter.

On Women: full/round hips, high cheekbones, very large breasts, soft, clear skin, almond eyes, nice smile, full lips, nice legs.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:40 AM   #55
neeraga

neeraga has said some nice things

My favorite and best part of my body is my stylish Hair…..
In my point of view Soft and curly, ponytail, beehive and the bouffant hairstyles of the 50s are only some of the hottest hairstyles for fall 2011.
Retro hair styles are ultra feminine, chic and sophisticated and add mystery and glam to a modern woman’s looks. This retro hairstyles are not for all……
Hair is the richest ornament of women…
Hair brings one’s self-image into focus; it is vanity’s proving ground. Hair is terrible personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices.
And I guess short hairstyle and retro is more popular in 2011.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #56
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My favourites on myself are my mouth and my derriere. On men... eyes and shoulders. I dunno what it is about a nice neck/shoulder area on a guy, but.. yummy!
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #57
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

ME: Right now I'm loving my extra roll that's above my waistline. It's pudgy, but oh so soft.

MEN: I love beards. Especially if they're well taken care of and soft. With a neatly trimmed mustache. I love men that can grow facial hair like that. Separates men from boys in my opinion.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #58
joyful_laughter

joyful_laughter has said some nice things

Me: toss up between hair and eyes. Probably my hair wins out though lol I get compliments on it ..mm probably weekly. It's thick and shiny and people want to touch it lol aannd I don't have to do much with it past blow drying

Guys: a nice toned shoulder blade/shoulder area (and, really, the entire back) gets me every time. I loved going to a local lake with friends and watching guys rock-climb haha Nice arms are good too.
joyful_laughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #59
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
I'm having a sudden "Oh no, I'm fat" moment. I'm sure others have them, too. This is the best way to rip the moment's face off, IMO.
Ha. I had the same moment a few days ago when I weighed myself for the first time in about a year. I really shouldn't have, cos it slammed me out of "happy with me" mode and into "OMG SO HUGE" mode.

So I sat down and told myself everything I liked about my upper arms, which was fun because they're something I always tried to hide when I was younger, (I don't have to search for reasons to like my butt ). They do that thing where they fold before the elbow so my upper arm is in two sections, and it used to bug me.

So things I like about my upper arms:

1-They're incredibly pillowy and soft which makes them soft to rest my head on
2-The same pillowy softness means that people like to rest their heads against me and fall asleep
3-I give epic soft squidgy envelopy hugs because of them
4-The stretch marks make cool patterns
5-They jiggle in a funny way when I laugh
6-They're strong and can cope with more than most girls upper arms
7-They're completely different looking to most peoples upper arms, so they set me apart
8-They're MINE

Things I like about others bodies?

Men's upper back/ shoulders (huminahuminahumina).
Women's hips and freckles.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #60
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On Me: the pinky finger on my right hand, my toes, my medula oblongata

On men: broad shoulders and a shiny pituitary gland.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #61
indigosky_

indigosky_ can now change their title

Me - either my eyes, lips or boobs

Guys - slim with nice eyes with a full beard <3
indigosky_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #62
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

For some reason I really love my love handles..

As for men, again odd, I really have a thing for noses, big noses, Adrian Brody style.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #63
john0099roland

john0099roland has said some nice things

thats so nice my fav. part is my shoulder , and i like curves ,and nice breast
john0099roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:11 AM   #64
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My favorite body part?

My favorite body part? Mrs Ho Ho's lovin' heart, which she gave to me 23 years ago this past Thursday.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #65
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging inBBWbonnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I really like my legs and arse

Legs like tree trunks
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #66
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me- I have a seriously fantastic butt, but my belly is also pretty amazing. It's a tough choice. Haha... also, after years of dyeing I have finally come to the conclusion that my natural hair color is actually really pretty (dark auburn-ish brown with gold-ish highlights in the right lighting.)

Guys- My absolute favorite part of a man's body is the area between the ribcage and the pelvis when he is laying on his side. That little curve is just gorgeous on skinny or fat guys. However, I am also partial to butts, feet, and pretty eyes of any color. Also body hair, back/shoulder fuzz is my absolute favorite.

Girls- I adore small, perky breasts on thinner girls, on fat ladies I'm very fond of nice round butts and soft squishy bellies. Guess that explains why I like my own so much.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #67
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I really like my eyes and my smile (but hate my pointy chin!! lol).xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture0206.jpg (33.5 KB, 190 views)
Old 12-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #68
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've always liked my butt, even when I was smaller. Though I like it much more these days, cause there's a lot more of it to like Hands too, have always liked my hands.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote