Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
gaetano2733

gaetano2733 can now change their title
Default becoming a femine fatty

I've been thin and athletic my whole life. I rode my bicycle to work almost every day. That is until last year when my bike was stolen and we moved. My wife has since gone back to work and begun to loose a lot of weight (280-240). I have conversely gained 31lbs, from 208-239 currently. She says no that I'm home, she wants me to become her "fat house frau". I was really weirded out but also turned on. Sorry for no older pics right now but these vids should be a good indication of my gain. These pants fit last year, size 33, now 42. I'm only gaining until Dec. 31st. She wants 100 lbs by then. Is this even feasible. It turns me on, but its scary too. Sorry, doing this from a phone. I want to give you vid and pics.
gaetano2733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
amandasevie

amandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesamandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Congrats! That sounds very sexy!
amandasevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It'd be great to have a spouse that wants that
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
DeviousShay

DeviousShay has said some nice things

Wow that's cool. I agree with your feelings on the fact that even though it turns yo on it's kind of scary too. I have struggled with my weight for a while, and I have only really grown comfortable enough to show how excited it really makes me since I found out my partner was a FFA. It really does help when someone accepts and encourages you.

I'm afraid I can't help you with whether that is a feasible goal, we haven't set many concrete goals yet, but I hope everything goes well and you enjoy gaining as much as I do . lol
DeviousShay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congratulations. I can understand how you could be weirded out and turned on at the same time. I must admit as I have gained I have found myself more and more turned on by my increasing size. You are blessed to have a wife who is an FFA. She clearly is coming out and telling you she is really turned on by the thought of having a fat husband. Gaining 61 lbs. in 3months is going to be tough. 20 lbs a month is a lot, but by the end of the year you should be able to reach 260 to 270 or so with a 10lb. gain a month and then in 4 more months you could reach your wife's goal of 308 lbs.

As someone who gained 130 lbs. over a long period of time and now weighs 300 lbs., you do need to take it slow and give your body time to adjust to each new weight level. My wife is not a FFA, but I sure wish she was. The thought of her getting turned on by my increasing size is one pleasurable fantasy.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I am in a similar situation. My wife has been hinting that she want me to gain. She has gone from 240lbs to 314lbs the last time she weighed. Now she wants me to join her. At times, I find it very erotic and really want to do it. At this point I'm thinking about giving in. I've enjoyed her gain very much, so I think I just give some in return.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviousShay View Post
Wow that's cool. I agree with your feelings on the fact that even though it turns yo on it's kind of scary too. I have struggled with my weight for a while, and I have only really grown comfortable enough to show how excited it really makes me since I found out my partner was a FFA. It really does help when someone accepts and encourages you.

I'm afraid I can't help you with whether that is a feasible goal, we haven't set many concrete goals yet, but I hope everything goes well and you enjoy gaining as much as I do . lol
Makes it so much easier to give in, knowing a wife/girlfriend prefers you fatter as opposed to only 'tolerating' it.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
rf396

rf396 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaetano2733 View Post
I've been thin and athletic my whole life. I rode my bicycle to work almost every day. That is until last year when my bike was stolen and we moved. My wife has since gone back to work and begun to loose a lot of weight (280-240). I have conversely gained 31lbs, from 208-239 currently. She says no that I'm home, she wants me to become her "fat house frau". I was really weirded out but also turned on. Sorry for no older pics right now but these vids should be a good indication of my gain. These pants fit last year, size 33, now 42. I'm only gaining until Dec. 31st. She wants 100 lbs by then. Is this even feasible. It turns me on, but its scary too. Sorry, doing this from a phone. I want to give you vid and pics.
LUCKY BASTARD!!!!
rf396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Congragulations on your wife wanting you to be her fatty Husband Frau
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote