Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Bashes?

I put this here and not on like, an event board because it's not about a specific event.
ANYWAY, does anyone ever see like... gays at bashes? I was just pondering the lack of, that i personally have seen anyway, and I guess I wonder what gives? It's like, all bisexual or the "teehee let me touch you because we're cute" girls. Where are the lesbians? There have to be some out there, right?
Old 12-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
I put this here and not on like, an event board because it's not about a specific event.
ANYWAY, does anyone ever see like... gays at bashes? I was just pondering the lack of, that i personally have seen anyway, and I guess I wonder what gives? It's like, all bisexual or the "teehee let me touch you because we're cute" girls. Where are the lesbians? There have to be some out there, right?
Butch is probably the best one to answer this, because I'm pretty sure she's mentioned going to a few bashes.

What's wrong with the bisexuals, though? You get the same end result, haha
Old 12-14-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think most of the fat positive lesbians congregate with their own, and sadly, they don't bash amongst themselves a whole lot, other than the NOLOSE conference, which I have yet to go to due to lack of funds and travel distances.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Butch is probably the best one to answer this, because I'm pretty sure she's mentioned going to a few bashes.

What's wrong with the bisexuals, though? You get the same end result, haha
Haha, let me clarify, I wasn't saying anything's wrong with bisexual women, I guess i *technically* am one, even though I dislike the word and don't identify with it. But honestly, I do notice a difference between women who like strictly women and women who are more open. It's just something I noticed.

And yes, butchy goes to bashes. I met her at one
Old 12-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, NOLOSE needs to stop being so damn expensive. I'm FUCKING TIRED of not partying with hot, fat lesbians. I have an ex that made me crazy livid with talk of hotel room fetish parties (not that I would go, I would be a nerd and like read a book, BUT STILL!)

So, Weeze, it's tough out there, ya know? Fat bash space is crazy hetero-normative. Like anywhere else there are real bisexuals who attend (HELLO!) but I've definitely had to have open discussions w/ others about offensive girl-faux-bisexual culture making me crazy.

I think the way to fix it is to start attending and recruiting, ya know? Most bash goers are good folks who would be welcoming, I believe.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Yes, NOLOSE needs to stop being so damn expensive. I'm FUCKING TIRED of not partying with hot, fat lesbians. I have an ex that made me crazy livid with talk of hotel room fetish parties (not that I would go, I would be a nerd and like read a book, BUT STILL!)

So, Weeze, it's tough out there, ya know? Fat bash space is crazy hetero-normative. Like anywhere else there are real bisexuals who attend (HELLO!) but I've definitely had to have open discussions w/ others about offensive girl-faux-bisexual culture making me crazy.

I think the way to fix it is to start attending and recruiting, ya know? Most bash goers are good folks who would be welcoming, I believe.

Haha to clarify, I do bash it up in jersey. I'm not new to bashes/fat culture.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
Haha to clarify, I do bash it up in jersey. I'm not new to bashes/fat culture.
Oh, I know, I just mean that MORE of us need to go and be intentional about recruiting queers!
Old 12-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #8
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There was a time when NOLOSE was held on the East Coast, and I keep hoping they'll move it back at least once in future years. But I can see why they've been in the same place the past couple of years-they rent out the whole hotel, so who wouldn't want to be at a hotel full of sexy fat queers and their allies? It sounds a bit like heaven on earth, even if, like you AFG, I'll probably do a lot of pool side book reading.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #9
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

It's a shame their current website is outdated. It actually looks like they had east coast people on their forum... back in 2008.