Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: Which do you consider most important in a man?
Great Penis Size 4 8.70%
Great Penis Skill 6 13.04%
Great Cuddler 4 8.70%
Great Character 32 69.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Great Penis/Great Cuddler Poll

OK ladies, let's hear it. Which characteristic do you consider most important in a man? List the order in your post, if you wish.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
SuzyQutsy

SuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized repSuzyQutsy has super-sized rep

Character and , to be honest, "I" have to think he is cute. However cuteness is subjective what I think is good looking might not be another woman's cup of tea. Character plays into that as well. I might, for example, think my man is irresistable when he sports a mischievious smile. No michievious smile without the mischief.
SuzyQutsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Character. If he's a good person and I'm attracted to him, it makes the "flaws" turn into cute quirks instead.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

I think anyone who has voted penis size or skill is only really having a laugh....
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Never know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBonnie View Post
I think anyone who has voted penis size or skill is only really having a laugh....
Hahaha...or maybe just some guy is just trying to skew the poll results.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Greedy woman...

Damn it.....I want it all!
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Truth Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Damn it.....I want it all!
Truth is, my love, you deserve it! You deserve to be the Queen of a really great man's life.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cuddling is a necessity but I don't think it's much of a skill. Penis size can be worked around and everyone has a different definition of what the right size is. Sexual skill can be taught to the inexperienced or incorrectly-experienced. Character is the one thing on this list that is pretty much set before you meet a person, and is therefore the most important to me.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #9
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

Character. If the man in my life doesn't have strong character then nothing else he has or does well will matter to me in the end, but nobody's perfect Lord knows I'm not.
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:54 PM   #10
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Truth is, my love, you deserve it! You deserve to be the Queen of a really great man's life.
Thanks, imfree. God bless you for saying this..and I hope he hears you! lol
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #11
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry to say. That J_JP_M has all of the above. Muwahahahahaha
Old 12-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #12
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

what is the point of this poll?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Point Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
what is the point of this poll?
The point of this poll was to have fun and also to spoof the other penis poll and the breasts poll.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

gotcha. thanks. as you were--
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #15
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Hahaha...or maybe just some guy is just trying to skew the poll results.
I voted for great penis skill. Regardless of character, I'm a sex at least daily kinda girl when I'm with somebody. Great character is lovely, but I'm not interested in a sexless relationship, which it will turn into without great penis skill.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #16
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im not a cuddler. Im a penis girl.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote