Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
russianrobot
Idle Chatter

russianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging in
Default What Junk Food does for Girls (before & after)

i haven't perused this site much, standard lists/comedy type yadayada

i thought there would be some on this board who enjoy this-

(typical shitty comments though at the end )

http://izismile.com/2011/02/28/what_...2_18_pics.html

Last edited by russianrobot; 05-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.
russianrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeah...

I saw someone pass around the link to that web page before. Really, it just seems like it's being thrown together by someone who's on an anti fast-food kick, and/or just wants to try to shock people with how fat young women are getting from it?

Ironically, I think in quite a few of those pics, the "before" ones are awful. Some of the women either look WAY too skinny to me, or they're just plain "bleah" looking. (I mean, not to pick on anyone in particular, but look at pic #5 in that "part 2" of the page as one example. The girl just looks unhappy AND kind of dorky looking with those ugly glasses on. In her heavier photo, she's smiling and just looks more pleasant to be around, and aware of her looks.)

Now, the girl in the #16 set of photos is really attractive, both in the before and in the after pics -- but the BBW lover in me thinks that's one sweet tanned belly she's got in those after pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrobot View Post
i haven't perused this site much, standard lists/comedy type yadayada

i thought there would be some on this board who enjoy this-

(typical shitty comments though at the end )

http://izismile.com/2011/02/28/what_...2_18_pics.html
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Most of those are just photoshopped images. Not real.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title

Number 5 actually looks younger after her "gain."
Old 05-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
Apple Man

Apple Man has said some nice things

I've seen 16 a few times, but does anyone know who she is?
Apple Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm tempted to say each "after" picture is a vast improvement, but I know how chauvinistic that can sound. Honestly though, they're all beautiful at both sizes. I didn't read the comments, but this is the Internet, I'm pretty sure I can guess what they say with a 70% certainty. I don't get why people can be so hateful and up in arms about something as trivial as body size.

Trivial in the grand scheme of the cosmos, I mean. Surely not trivial to me, but I'm not going to berate someone for it.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

I think all these women are beautiful in all of their pics.

From my own experience, I used to be kind of a fast food junkie because I hate to cook. Although I never gained from it, the food is so energy draining and I often suffered chest pains. It's lethal to your arteries when you eat it that much!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
mjbmxz

mjbmxz has said some nice things

Dunno what's in fast food, but for some reason it gives me a headache after I have it.
mjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #9
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I heard that those before and after diet ads are actually backwards. They usually pick some really buff person and take the before picture and then have them gain weight for the after picture.

Oh to get paid to get fat... haha...
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
largebob280
Old Technology

largebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslargebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
I heard that those before and after diet ads are actually backwards. They usually pick some really buff person and take the before picture and then have them gain weight for the after picture.

Oh to get paid to get fat... haha...
I think that practice was common years ago when the weight loss advertizing was mostly in magazines. The authorities in the U.S. got after most of those advertisers for false claims, but it only slightly changed the way they do things. Now, the unscrupulous advertisers (like the "hydroxy..." people) find individuals that are always working out and pay them to stop working out for a while and get as fat as they can. They are photographed in their out of shape condition and asked to get back in shape for the "after" photos. I'm also guessing they lose a few of their "clients" when those people discover the joy of great quantities of delicious food.

BTW - the "girl" in #18 is more than one person. The one in the red dress is a model for the Southern-Charms web site, under the name "dddelicious.".
largebob280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know if these comparisons are real or not, but I agree that these are some very pretty girls. Needless to say I think they look better with more meat on the bones. Thanks for posting this.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:43 AM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nobody is going to believe this but I know who 18 is. I'm not kidding either. Wish there was a way to get that picture removed....oh well.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:33 AM   #13
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Half look much better skinny, some look better chubbier IMO.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #14
mandylover

mandylover has said some nice things

I think they all could use a good steak.
mandylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #15
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

The gals look great to me.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #16
nahger1011

nahger1011 can now change their title

It should say "what girls do when they find out what men really like"
nahger1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #17
ssbbwlover154

ssbbwlover154 has said some nice things