Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
canesfreak

canesfreak has said some nice things
Default My Fantasy?

This may sound weird, but I have this dream just about ever 3rd or 4th week. I dream of me, but it's not me.. I'm a super attractive BBW. It's a new dream each time and always ends sexually when I wake up. Anyone care to share any thoughts? I guess I just need to get up professional(spend money) and be this BBW for a day! Weird I know!!
canesfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfreak View Post
This may sound weird, but I have this dream just about ever 3rd or 4th week. I dream of me, but it's not me.. I'm a super attractive BBW. It's a new dream each time and always ends sexually when I wake up. Anyone care to share any thoughts? I guess I just need to get up professional(spend money) and be this BBW for a day! Weird I know!!
My take is, you may be having these fantasies not because you are aroused at being a BBW, but it could be just another component of your attraction to BBWs. Particularly if you are not currently dating a BBW, and/or you haven't had a lot of erotic moments with BBWs, your desire and curiosity of what it would be like to be with a larger woman might include imagining what it would be like to be a BBW.

In other words, when anyone is interested in something, it is natural to be curious and want to know as much as possible about that something. Part of that need for knowledge and experience in terms of one's sexual desries might extend to wondering about the interiority of the person they're interested in, not just objectifying their external bodies as part of their desire or curiosity.

What better way to learn about the interiority of another sentinent being than by using empathy and imaginiation to put oneself 'behind the eyes' of that sentinent being?

Just a thought.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A very keen observation and commentary. Sometimes who we are and what we seek to be are not easily interpreted or understood.

Over a lifetime, I've often wondered what exactly our sexuality attempts to tell us, and what we should learn from it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
My take is, you may be having these fantasies not because you are aroused at being a BBW, but it could be just another component of your attraction to BBWs. Particularly if you are not currently dating a BBW, and/or you haven't had a lot of erotic moments with BBWs, your desire and curiosity of what it would be like to be with a larger woman might include imagining what it would be like to be a BBW.

In other words, when anyone is interested in something, it is natural to be curious and want to know as much as possible about that something. Part of that need for knowledge and experience in terms of one's sexual desries might extend to wondering about the interiority of the person they're interested in, not just objectifying their external bodies as part of their desire or curiosity.

What better way to learn about the interiority of another sentinent being than by using empathy and imaginiation to put oneself 'behind the eyes' of that sentinent being?

Just a thought.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
canesfreak

canesfreak has said some nice things

Thanks for the help. Don't know what I gather after reading. Only thing I date are BBWs. Maybe I'm just a fetish guy, my first first ex ever went from 189 to 275. Been in love ever since. I do think it would be fun to be a BBW for a day!
canesfreak is offline   Reply With Quote