Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
davidburton
FA Intern....

davidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdavidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Skills that Only an FA Would Have

Mine is that I'm really good at guessing people's weight. Especially if they happen to be a BBW. A while ago my roommate was watching one of those MTV shows (I think it was "I used to be Fat" or something), and he said, "Wow that guy must be 400 lbs." I casually looked and said nah he's probably closer to 270. Right after I said that they showed him weighing in. 268. Ha at the moment I felt too weird to be proud.

Anybody else have this awesome skill? Or other skills that only an FA would have?
davidburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

No one has ever ever ever guessed my weight even remotely close in the first shot.

But I do know some FAs who are damned good at guessing dress sizes. They're well experienced with women, though. That might be it.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't know if I have any special FA skills. Never paid attention.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:04 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm good at guessing weight but I'm VERY good in knowing what movie theaters have small seats and which are more "fatty" friendly.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm good at realizing someones muscle to fat ratio or how dense or fluffy a person is.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If only being an FA gave us special powers. That would be awesome. I'd want mind powers to change people's perceptions of fat people.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Perhaps it's not exclusively an FA skill, but I dated an FA who was remarkably good at guessing the bra size of fully clothed women.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #8
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whenever I want to know someone's weight or measurements as a guess, I always ask my husband. He is pretty spot on.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Skills that Only an FA Would Have...

I think the skills an FA should have is acquiring a solid sense on when to help and when not. That sounds simple, but it can be a very delicate, complex thing. It's finding and knowing the balance between helping when it is needed and appreciated, and staying out of it when it is not. Learning where exactly that boundary lies under various conditions is not easy. It is also a two-way thing that must work both for the fat partner and the FA.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

imagine my surprise when a "geek" FA friend of mine told me that I was heavier than all the air that was stacked up on top of me (PSI). Of course I don't know if that is true, but I guess that means that I will never float away. *sigh
Old 12-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
imagine my surprise when a "geek" FA friend of mine told me that I was heavier than all the air that was stacked up on top of me (PSI). Of course I don't know if that is true, but I guess that means that I will never float away. *sigh
Well, at sea level, the air pressure is 14.7 pounds per square inch, so you'd have to take a picture of yourself from above and see what sort of maximum cross section you have in square inches, then multiply that by 14.7 pounds to arrive at the force pushing down on you.

Fortunately, though, it's not just the pressure of the air above you that keeps you from floating away; that's really gravity's job.

As a diver I can also tell you that if you descend to a depth of 33 feet underwater, the pressure on your body is doubled, at 66 feet tripled, and so on.

But enough of geekiness.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i am astoundingly good at being sat on.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote